Everything posted by 426GeneralLee
-
The General Lee - on a BIKE
That's some sick picture of the General Lee. Good ol' Jesse
-
Favorite Quotes???
Rosco - "kew, kew, there's Boss Hogg out in the road. Look out Boss I'm gonna hitchya...oo, oo, I am gonna hitchya!"
-
another question
I'm fairly sure that was in the second season wasn't it?
-
ever notice?
I was wondering that too. Until I watch one of the episodes the other night. Where Enos did call Rosco by his first name..
-
Quiz site--Which Dukes character are you?
I would've been some surprised if I didn'y get Bo. There's A LOT of dirt roads around here and I'm always using them for short cuts and racing through them
-
Ertl General Lee Question
Aww, a stuffed Flash. Flash is so awesome. I named my aunts dog after Flash.....they look a lot alike, except this Flash isn't as ..."fat"
-
You wont believe this.. a General Lee Limo?!?!
I remeber once I watched a dirt track stock car race and someone had a Chrystler LeBaron painted up like the General.
-
Is Where YOU Live Anything Like Hazzard County?
That's exactly what it's like in town ferom here, not in Bridgewater but Lunenburg, all the buildings are "historic", which makes look a lot like the one's from Hazzard..
-
Dukes Movie Pics
Maybe....it depends on how "Hoggish" he is.
-
Am I seeing double here! - Or maybe triple
I know, I liked that episode too.... I never did see that one General without no radiator overheat though....
-
The Original General Lee :(
Your pic just comes up as "Hosted by Tripod"...
-
ever notice?
Well Rosco was always a fair law man, until he didn't get his pension...I very touching story that lasted about 10 seconds....makes me feel sorry for ol' Rosco.
-
General Lee and the Vehicle stars of the show
Almost everyone will say the biggest start of the Dukes of Hazzard was the General....
-
DOH Sound Files
Holy catfish! Thanks a lot
-
Favorite Quotes???
Rosco - "Goodnews Good--there's those Dukes. Alright! You Dukes you're all under arrest and this time I'm gonna...." Boss - "Forget it" Rosco - "Forget it. Forget it? Did you say forget it?" Boss - "Yeah forget it" Rosco - "but they were trespassin illegally" Boss - "oh that's small potatoes"
-
Rosco, Rosco, Rosco....
Rosco - Well, see little fat buddy, I got some goodnews and I got some badnews. The goodnews, I had them Dukes on the run." Boss - "oh that is good" Rosco - "the badnews is they escaped and I can't find them"
-
Favorite Quotes???
Enos - "Who's William McKinley?" Rosco - "His face is on every $50 bill dipstick" Boss - "Every $500 bill jackass"
-
Favorite Quotes???
Bo - "Cuz'n Alice.....isn't she the one who won the hog throwin' contest 3 years in a row" I find that hilarious
-
You wont believe this.. a General Lee Limo?!?!
; That's terrible
-
Days of rose and shine
I know........makes me want to cry, I don't every wanna see the General's dorr's open. It's just not right....like eating pie with possum in it.
-
The Original General Lee :(
Hooray! It worked. This is the General Lee seen in EVERY show opening (except Coy and Vance episodes). It (was) the one with the chrome rocker panels. The orginal 383 is still in it. It wasn't an R/T or SE, just the base model Charger. The wheels are off Pete Hamiltons NASCAR, Charger 500. After the first episode it was painted it was painted green and had the number "71" painted on the side. And in the episode "Repo Men", the car reappears. Just a little history....
-
The Original General Lee :(
I'm sure most of you have seen this, as have I, but I just thought I post it. The very first car to be deemed, "General Lee". I just hope the photo works.
-
Favorite Quotes???
"High Octane" Rosco - "ok you old coot where'd you hide it" Jesse - "I don't know watch yer talkin about.....Rosco, if this car isn't put back exactly the way it was, I'm gonna sue the county!" Rosco - "Uhje, you wouldn't" Jesse - "Wouldn't I?" Rosco - "Alright boys, put'er back the way she was" Jesse - "Well, I'll just use this engine seein as that one's full-a water" Boss - "Water!?"
-
New movie pics
The movie seems to be getting better...thanks
-
Rosco, Rosco, Rosco....
Boss - "And DON'T ask what fuel, fossils run on!" After Rosco walks outside Rosco - "What fuel do fossils run on"