Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Julieduke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Julieduke

  1. 1. Hooked On A Feeling 2.More Than Words Can Say 3. I live For Love 4. Never My Love 5. Santa Monica Nights 6. Hold On My Love 7.Slow Night In The City 8.Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye 9. Queen of Rain 10. I'm Your Lover 11. Beach Baby 12. If I Had One Wish 14. Hooked On a Feeling(Radio Mix)
  2. Well, I don't have a favorite really.
  3. Julieduke replied to Julieduke's topic in Movies
    I had seen the movie, and didn't even think of that right there. One question Chet are A rodeo person or a Bull Rider by some chance?
  4. Reba says "Well Cousin, I think your finally starting to understand the Duke family now and you say your dad used to tell about when he brought people to the Hazzard Car Wash and when he talked about it he smiled." Clark says "You know when I first met Lex, he hit me with his car and I rescued him when we both went off the bridge into the river and I got him out I didn't have any hard feelings. In fact he was so grateful that he bought me a brand new Dodge truck but my father had it sent back because he didn't want to be bought I didn't understand it back then. But I think I understand what he meant by that now Reba." Little Bo says "Wait a minute Uncle Clark, somebody bought you a brand new truck for saving them from drowning after they hit you. I would've kept the truck I love trucks all of the Hot Wheels and Matchbox and any brand in between." Clark says "Well Bo, it wasn't exactly a Hot Wheels trucks it was a real truck and it was nice too as well." Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke
  5. My screenname is Julieduke which also happens to be my character is alot of my round robin. And my email address is bndgirl75@yahoo.com short bondgirl as in James Bond I wonder what the Dukes and the Coltranes would do if James Bond came through Hazzard. Hmm.
  6. David Hasselhoff "Looking For Freedom" 1989 Only released in Germany. So if there any German Duke Fans this Cd might be in your collection probaly with your hard to get rid of cd's. 1. Is Everybody Happy (4:28) 2.Lonely Is The Night (3:26) 3.Je T'aime Means I Love You(4:01) 4.Sheltered Heart (4:44) 5.Torero- Te Quero(4:01) 6.Yesterday's Love (4:17) 7.Looking For Freedmon(3:56) 8.Flying On The Wings of Tenderness(3:50) David's favorite of the album. 9.Lady (3:48) 10.Song Of The Night (3:59) 11.Avignon(3:40) 12.After Manana Mi Ciello(3:19) 13. Amore Amore(3:34) The only two songs I've heard of this album is Number Seven and Three. I've seen there videos on Youtube. I think Looking For Freedom is one of his most serious compared to his later video's. I have the lyrics for this entire album but David doesn't want anybody posting the Lyrics to anywhere.
  7. Julie says "Sorry, you looked just like a cousin of mine that's all stranger by I won't bug okay." Cue Anybody
  8. Thema had waited for Jesse to finish and everybody else as well. And she says so what do you think of my top secret stew and Jesse says "Delicous, but what was that extra ingrediant I tasted Thema." Thema says "Well, I really shouldn't serve this to children thow not this version. Well, it's Jack Daniels the green label and that's why it tasted so good my mother-in-law taught me the recipe when I was a newlywed. I think I should give this one to Shannon and Dusty Jesse." cue Dukesrule2000 or Bo's Crush.
  9. You Might Be A Redneck if, you can name the entire cast of Dukes of Hazzard but your congressman. You Might Be A Redneck if, You ever accidently donated a pair of 12 year old prescription Arch Supports(they go in your shoes) that was in a pair of brand new shoes and actually wanted them back.(True Story) You Might Be A Redneck If, You ever donated your mom's brand new top to the local Unique Thrift store and really had to explain that one.(True Story) You Might Be A Redneck If, You ever found a Twenty dollar bill on your birthday and kept it.(True Story) You Might Be A Redneck If you Found a Twenty Dollar bill in a Trash can when you was low on money. You Might Be A Redneck If you ever threw out a five dollar bill in the McDonald's garbage can.
  10. I had see the reunion on the first season and how they got his attention with the picture in his hat. And he did the same trick to Catherine Bach to get her attention to got to watch to find out what he did.
  11. 48% Yankee(They said barely and Yankee.)
  12. Julieduke posted a topic in Off Topic
    Is anybody sick of hearing her whine about her jail sentance and about the jail as well?
  13. Julie had seen her cousin Konrad was here and walks over to him and says "Hey, Konrad what I'm chopped liver I see your Mustang it outside the saloon and he's behaving as well." cue Konard Lee Duke(or Anybody)
  14. The maintance guy Bob, he says this morning guess what I going to next year, and he gives he chance to think. And he says "Dukesfest" and I was asking him did he have a orange t-shirt for it and he says that he five Dukes t-shirts.
  15. I watched the movie "Mary Christmas" and he directed that movie as well and he puts his name as "Jonathon Richards" in which his "R" stands for Richard. Maybe he didn't want it too obivous but that is the only thing he directs under "Jonathon Richards". I wonder is "Richards" was his mothers maiden name if he would choose to use it like that.
  16. Reba says " I think I might try letting Mz. Angelena Tizdale landing in the Hazzard Car Wash maybe she might leave Micheal alone then." Clark says "Wait, a minute I don't mean to be funny or nothing what is so special when somebody lands in the Hazzard Car Wash I don't remember there being a car wash in Hazzard. But every once in a while dad would talk about how he lead the Sheriff and Deputy Enos to the Hazzard Car Wash and he would smile when he talked about it as well." Reba says "Clark, you wouldn't understand it's a Hazzard thing and your right there isn't Car Wash in Hazzard as well. But do you know where the Hazzard Lake is at I'm sure Jesse showed you it today. Well, what we do is let whoever is chasing us Family or the Law or sometimes both, let's see when Lex was following well I made it safely and landed on the side well he probaly thought that he could make it as well. And he took the bait and he tried well Clark he didn't make it across." Clark laughs and says "Oh, I understand now he must've been mad after that right there then." Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke
  17. I like this, I think it's nice that Rosco get to meet somebody.
  18. Somebody been listening to Dierks Bentley's "What Was I Thinking?" a little too much. I've never entered a wet t-shirt contest before, not because I couldn't I just wouldn't want to.
  19. I don't mind at all. Julie Anne Duke looked at her sister and says "You know, the hardest thing I've had to get over was when my Fiance got killed by them Yankee's a month after he proposed to me six years ago I could've had a couple of kids by now." Cue Konrad Lee Duke
  20. Rosco had left and he was on his way to the Boars Nest and it seems that Reba wanted to talk to her dad about something. Reba says "Dad, it seems that Angelena Tizdale is after my husband and it only her Aunt knew she was double charging everybody and it seems she after my brothers as well. And more than once I've seen her flirting with Henry Hogg at the Boars Nest right in front of Annabelle Small and she seemed upset by it. Dad she is just a Homewrecker and I wish she would stop this behavior why can't she go after somebody that is single." Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke
  21. Angelena Marie Tizdale Age 25 Mz/ Tizdale Sexy Great-Niece and she runs the Hazzard Cab Company but lately she's been double charging people and keeping the extra money. Without her Mz. Tizdale knowing what she has been doing, Angelena is after Reba's husband Micheal Darling because she was in Dallas the sametime as Reba and Micheal was and he dumped her to go with Reba. And she never got over that right there. But she also is after Charlie and Chris(Bo's Sons) even thow they are happliy married. Her favorite Gretchen Wilson song is Homewrecker and she try's to the very best homewrecker. She has long red hair and big blue eyes and looks like Angelena Jolie but more Irish looking than she does. Her big plan is to whoo Henry Hogg away of Annabelle Small(a.k.a Lana Luthor) she says that she will celebrate when she does this.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.