Skipper Duke
Active Member
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Sweating For The County
Everything posted by Skipper Duke
- The Andy Griffith Show(1960-1968)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
Bo Duke:"There ain't nothin' wrong with him that a nice warm towel won't fix." Luke Duke:"I wish I could say the same fer Cooter. First, that old guy frames him into jail, then, when we tried to get him out, Rosco tried to do the same thing to us." Bo Duke:"Hey. You don't suppose they're both in cahoots with Boss do ya?" Luke Duke:"Maybe so. We gotta prove it right quick though, else Cooter's gonna lose that garage fer keeps. Let's go."
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- 2005 Dukes of Hazzard movie
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- 2005 Dukes of Hazzard movie
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Gilligan's Island Alan Hale Jr.(Captain/Skipper Jonas Grumby)Tribute Artist
-
Dukes of Hazzard Tribute Artist fans
I hope it works too Boss.
-
Dukes of Hazzard Tribute Artist fans
Boss JD... I'm trying to convince her.
- Gilligan's Island Alan Hale Jr.(Captain/Skipper Jonas Grumby)Tribute Artist