Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boss JD Hogg

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boss JD Hogg

  1. tail
  2. diamond
  3. vacation
  4. Maryland
  5. In that picture you posted the blue on the wrecker looks to be a regular blue with no green but it could just be the picture.
  6. I'm looking forward to seeing this one come together. Keep the pictures coming. What paint/colors will you be using?
  7. orange
  8. Here's a picture of the General Lee from 'The Ghost Of General Lee'. It was actually a white Charger. The orange glow was added in post production.
  9. rabbit
  10. Michael Jordan
  11. eggs
  12. potato skins
  13. Happy Birthday to Catherine(Daisy) on March 1. Definitely the prettiest girl in Hazzard County.
  14. I just watched this episode a few days ago and didn't notice that. I love how the front end just fell off so easily. It's like it wasn't bolted on. The General Lee also never gets dented or scratched no matter how much it smashes into other cars. lol
  15. Another thing to note in 'Dukes Meet Cale Yarborough' is the General Lee is a 1968 Charger. The small round ('68) running lights are just painted over with the orange. They didn't remove them. A few 1968 Chargers were used in the show with '69 grills and rear tail light panels but in this episode they didn't remove the round running lights on the fenders and quarter panels, they simply painted over them. This can be seen it other scenes in this episode.
  16. I think Daisy should have ended up with Enos. It's too bad they went that way again in the reunion movie. I'm with RogerDuke, Hazzard County hasn't changed. I have all the seasons on DVD and will continue watching them forever and remembering the show that way. BTW, I've never seen the 2005 movie and most likely never will.
  17. The 1997 reunion movie wasn't bad but it wasn't too good either. They didn't even try to recreate any of the original sets used on the series. The town square wasn't the Hazzard town square from the series. They used some other bar and said the original Boars Nest was destroyed and the Dukes house wasn't even close. I thought it was better when I first watched it in 1997 but when I saw it again last year it only made me want to just watch the original episodes. I feel the 2000 movie, Hazzard in Hollywood, was just plain bad.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.