Everything posted by Boss JD Hogg
-
A-Z Game
The General Lee had an AUTOMATIC transmission.
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
UNDERCOVER Dukes Part 1 & 2.
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
Daisy's SONG - I love the first 5 episodes that were filmed in Georgia.
-
Word Association
Def Leppard
-
A-Z Game
Boss Hogg was always trying to make a PROFIT.
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
The GENERAL Lee was painted GREEN in Southern Comfurts.
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
The Duke BOYS drank BEER at the BOARS Nest.
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
When I was a kid I would get eXited watching The Dukes Of Hazzard.
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
TROUBLE seemed to follow the Duke boys.
-
Word Association
Michigan
-
A-Z Game
LIMO One Is Missing
-
Word Association
Redwings
-
A-Z Game
IRVING - Played by Arte Johnson in Double Sting.
-
Word Association
Conversion van
-
A-Z Game
Uncle Jesse made XXX Moonshine.
-
Word Association
I went off of 'fish'. It was easier. lol
-
Word Association
Van Halen
-
A-Z Game
Boss and Rosco were VERY determined to arrest the Duke Boys.
- Word Association