Everything posted by Roth Potter
-
Jaak's (Jason's) 1968 Dodge Charger GENERAL LEE Project
Even like this that car still looks great. Keep up the good work.
-
Merry Christmas (2014)
Too late for christmas. Have a wonderful 2015 Hazzardites!
- Word Association
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
It was something like that yes. Or was it that one where Rosco had to go into a room to search for some sort of Pearl Necklace? Bo opposite of Ace's car lot. In the background We also see Boss his Caddy, Lee 1 transporter and General Lee.
- Word Association
-
General Lee and O1 font.
I don't know if it's known here but some people say the "0" is based on the "O" of the Hollywood sign. It matches quite good.
-
General Lee Robin Reliant
I never heard of that show. I do remember seeing the Robin's on Mr. Bean though.
-
General Lee Robin Reliant
I remember that car from Top Gear. Wasn't this classified as a scooter or something?
-
Valencia Oaks Movie Ranch
Recently found this picture, thought it would be good to share.
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Thanks Ila. This must be between shots. I think I posted another shot of this shoot before. Here you can clearly see how they covered the Plymouth lettering. I know Catherine's legs are long but the angle the picture is taken plays a huge role in making them too long. A very nice picture though. I always thought they edited it in that Rosco jumped from the trampoline to the other place. Guess I was wrong.
-
Formula One video's I'd like to share.
Now that's what you call over the top. I guess they didn't use that truck afterwards.
-
Word Association
Belle Isle
- Word Association
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
An ad for the Alice episode. The first ad for the cartoon? Rosco has been in so many of these picture with Flash I can't see if it's been posted before.
- Word Association
-
What are you listening to???
Listening to some songs of The Desert Rose Band.
-
Mistakes (Bloopers)/Things I've Noticed About The Show
well... I guess they originally wanted to go with Emery but for some reason couldn't. Would have been nice to see him as a deputy twice. I think I found another blooper. If you listen closely you can hear Rosco saying Cathy just before he takes the gun from Daisy.
-
The Merv Griffin Show ( Videos )
That you so much for these! Really nice. I had seen the Footage of the General Lee lumping over the train but not those other ones. What happened to Daisy's Pink Plymouth there? the landing looks so weird. I love Behind the scenes so this is perfect! For the people who haven't seen it yet, here's is a blooper reel.
-
Tom and John's Christmas Album
I'm not sure if we from Europe can buy stuff from Cooter's Place?
- On The Set Of " High Octane " PM Magazine - 1979
-
Duke Farm
I thought they let them stand because they were structurally good. I guess at least one of them wasn't.
-
Word Association
beautiful
- Word Association
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Thanks for that video, I had seen the commercial but not the behind the scenes. Your message didn't pop up in the unread topics for me, weird. Original from ebay user greenjeepwrangler. I forgot which episode this is from but it had something to do with boss wanting to join a jet set. Original from ebay user greenjeepwrangler. I think this is at one of the ranches' garages. I don't expect buildings at the studios to look so bad. this might not look like much but this one is taken inside the Garage where they made the first few General Lee's for the Georgia episodes. The Charger trunklid on the wall is from one of the first General Lee's. Before it was stolen by Travis Bell when he told the garage he wanted to make a replica of it. I'm not sure if my memory served me right but I believe he gave a replica back. Coy in front of the Courthouse.
- Word Association