Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo smiles at kisses her Dean and Belle just looke at each other and Dean said "no comment"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo smiled "I'm glad you like it.. Love Ya Lizzy"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDean said "yeah Aunt Lizzy i helped"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighes "I dont know if i should stay with you or go be with Clay"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighed "Clay could seriously slip into a coma..I cant deal with that"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDean said "I slept a little bit" Bo said "I-I wasn't tired last night"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "I think it was the girls first..then Clay"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy nodded "You'd think that Clay would at least fight back"
-
What are you listening to???
no lol
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "pretty much and Clay just sleeps and sometimes he's up but not for long"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy nodds "yeah"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDean said "morning Aunt Lizzy..good morning Belle"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Word Association
bright