Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "Doc..I had Byron over 3 weeks ago...I cannot be pregnant again"
  2. Daisy said "get the Doc...these doctors have a bit of explaining to do...how could they think im pregnant when i had a baby over 3 weeks ago!"
  3. Daisy said "I know im not pregnant..i just had a baby a couple weeks ago...its impossible"
  4. Daisy said "That doesnt mean im pregnant...after Byron my tubes were tied"
  5. Bo said "Okay..but Daisy you outta make sure though" Daisy said "of what?"
  6. Daisy said "I think i had the same surgeon as Julie...im not sure"
  7. Daisy hugs Lizzy "Your my best friend..I can't lose you..you were there after what Jimmy did to me..remember? please Lizzy"
  8. Daisy said "I hope im not pregnant again..It aint possible"
  9. Doc nodded "yeah" In Daisys room: Daisy said after she heard about Julie "good thing Byron was my last"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.