Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Dean nodds "Come on Belle lets go play for awhile before i go home"
  2. Daisy said "Thats not what i meant Clay..I'm sorry i screwd your whole life up because I gave you up and you didnt know me for 18 years and im sorry for who your father is, thats my fault too"
  3. Daisy said "Clay are you asleep?" Clay Says "Not right now, but I am feeling tired right now Mom." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke Daisy said "I know you do...Clay...I'm sorry"
  4. Sam went to sleep after Daisy had left as well. Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke Daisy said "Clay are you asleep?"
  5. Sam Says "Okay Mom." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke Daisy goes to check on Clay and she walkes in the room "Clay?"
  6. Daisy sighed "They'll make it stop doubting them"
  7. Daisy said "Look at me and Enos...or Clay and Sam..there opposites"
  8. Daisy said "Mine did when i was pregnant...I had a mood swing at Boss and once i said something that ive kept hidden in my thoughts"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.