Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "I really love Billy Currington..but i won't go if you dont want me too, i want and need to make you happy Enos"
  2. Daisy sighed "He wouldnt feel so bad about being Jimmys son..I screwed up his whole life Lizzy and I screwd mine up too"
  3. Dean said "I-Im sorry Belle..i know you hate me now" and runs out of the room
  4. Dean just turns away from his cousin "SHE TRYED! thats all everyone has done for me is tryed!"
  5. Daisy said "I'm happy my son is okay..but what if that Nurse is right and he slip in the that Diabetic Coma"
  6. Dean said "he like hits me and stuff for no reason..but it cant be proven but he does Belle" and starts cryin
  7. Daisy smiles a little and soon Daisy meets Enos for there dinner date

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.