Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy hugs her back " I dont want to lose my best friend and by that I mean you...you've been with me through everything"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "It's okay..maybe ive worried about Jimmy for to long..you were right"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy started crying
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy just looks at the ground afraid shes losing Lizzy " I'm sorry..I hope Salena gets better"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "We are still best friends right...Your right i should stop groveling about what happend and get over what Jimmy did"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Doc said "were doing all we can..okay shes gonna be fine" Daisy comes in and she heard what Lizzy said "I'm sorry...I'm sorry i cant be the perfect best friend"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDean sighes and looks out the window
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy comes in "Lizzy..I'm still your best friend" Luke said "I dont know about Molly...but everyones scared of Jimmy...especially Daisy because of what he did to her"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "well yeah but thats all i did" Luke said "Why do you say that Lizzy?"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDean said "Im fine just watching you"
-
Word Association
shadow
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "I wasnt strong at all...you havent seen me thse past couple days"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)