Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "Me and your daddy love your family..but its a bit hard right now"
  2. LOL yeah me too..Of course like i said i will never be Fan Of The Month but i dont care lol but LizzyJackson-Davenport is one of my good friends a great writer and a cool person
  3. Daisy looked at him and wonderd were all that came from and said "R-Really?"
  4. Daisy huged Enos "I'm sorry I make you worry so much...I'm so scared that I'll do something that will make you leave...I can't live without you"
  5. Bo said "Luke..lets help Enos with Daisy..Looks like she fell asleep"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.