Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Clay nodds and says "I'm gonna go" and Sam is getting ready to go to the annual family reunion "Clay do we have to go"
  2. Angel said "W-Well yeah...but...Matt..Clay is my cousin! and well...I dont know and i like to see my friends too!"
  3. Daisy said "Okay you can call me Aunt Daisy"
  4. Clay said "Well there a little late...I dont know what to do...the Doc said that she shouldn't be this overdue"
  5. Daisy said "If ya'll want to...are we blood kin?"
  6. Daisy said "What about when I have the baby...did you bring that up to Boss...I'm going to need Maternity Leave"
  7. Meanwhile Sam and Clay were living happily along with Daisy and Enos and their children and Lizzy and Luke too
  8. Little 6 year old Daisy Mae Duke was crying her pretty little eyes out and clutched tight to her Uncle
  9. Martha said "I know Jesse..I know..Lets go greet the newest Duke"
  10. Daisy said "Luke don't leave...Please...I do forgive you...and I'm not gonna ban you from seeing your neice"
  11. A few days go by Meanwhile in Texas Walker finally decided to just settle everything once and for all and was gonna make his way to Hazzard*
  12. Daisy said "Your an Ex-Marine...You could have eaisly killed me and Kaylor...You better think up a good plan"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.