Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Clay said "when do i get outta here...Hey Cassidy" He smiles at his cousin, his braces gleaming
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sat down "I know...I know"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy watched him "I-I just want to go back home"
-
When we were young
Daisy said "I don't think none of my cousins will like me"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersGranny smiles "Thanks Daisy"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy hugged him
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Clay said "A little...were are Sam and by baby girl"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Clay sits up a bit
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Ray swerved
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Clay said "Hey"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Okay"
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Daisy smiled
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "There...There my cousins.."
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "Bo and Luke..thank good ness"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Daisy was happy for her
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy sighed and turned away "I'm sorry I even brought it up....I know you hate me" tears ran down her cheeks "There right...im making everything worse on my family..I don't even know if Lizzy'll stay this time.."