Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. It was Daisy, she comes up to Jacob "I know how you must have felt about Cadence and Lisa, It was your wife and little girl..."
  2. Gibbs laughes "Sounds to me like Daisy had a thing for cops.." he laughs and the night passes and Gibbs and Julie just talk and talk about each others familys.
  3. Daisy nodded and left when Ashley was asleep...she couldn't get Jacob out of her head and she kept thinking about how he must be feeling.
  4. Sam said "Let me go and I mean it....If Clay finds you he will kill you and I'm not lying, he's not gonna let this slide!"
  5. Thank you Chet...I guess now I should take back all i told ya
  6. Sam nearly screamed and she said "A-Alex please leave! I won't let you do to me what you did to Cadence!"
  7. Gibbs said "3 years is quite a long time ya know that right Jul...and anyway tell me about your family, i just love to know about peoples family, I really do...."
  8. But Alex was gone and his goon gave her the sedative, meanwhile Alex came up and knocked on the door, he was going to play the same good ole' boy trick that he played on Cadence...little did Alex know that Sam wasn't dumb as some people thought.
  9. Okay you'll get your wish Chet you win! I'm tired of fighting with ya'll!
  10. Alex smiled and just handcuffed her and knew by know that Clay and Matt and Bo had left the Duke house by now so he left Cassidy and went to his car and left, not long after that he made his way to Bos house and made sure he knew Matt and Bo and Clay were gone and made his way to the house were Sam was taking care of her triplets and Angelica.
  11. Gibbs said "Maybe one day you'll be lucky enough to have another kid...I wouldn't know, I myself have never had kids, I've considered settling down but it would interfer with the job I love the most and thats being a C.S.I Agent."
  12. Daisy said "I wonder if around here anyone has met Cadence..I my self would have loved to meet her, and yes i know Cassidy is mad, everyone is mad at Alex Hogg, me included."
  13. Clay said "I'll follow you okay?" Alex came in "I'm going to take care of Sam now Cassidy, don't move...I got her sister and now Sam will be much eaiser"
  14. Clay said "Were gonna get her back, Uncle Bo, Matt.. lets go"
  15. Daisy said "I was in town and I ran into this guy and it was Jacob Brockman, Cadences husband..he's back I guess"
  16. Luke sighed "Are you mad at me for turning you down now... Yammy..." he couldn't find the words
  17. Sam sighed "The court case was never finished when they tried to charge Alex for the murder of Cadence...he killed her himself after his goons wouldn't do it and they let him off scott-free"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.