Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Cassidy sighed "Dangit!", Meanwhile Clay said "You let my wife go or I'll take that gun right here and now and I'll use it!"
  2. Clay said "The got Sam...ohhh that just ain't gonna fly with me!" with that Clay went to were he heard Alex's voice and he kicked the door until the door burst open as Clay gave it a strong kick.
  3. Captain Johnson said "You'll see a lot of different things here...some stuff you'll never wanna see and somethings that will break your heart...I could go on and on but you really need your rest"
  4. Clay said "Did they get anyone else besdies you Cass?"
  5. Matt and Clay some how found an unlocked door in the back
  6. Daisy went in the babys room and picked him up "Go back to sleep bab boy..please"
  7. Soon the party was underway and everyone was having a good time. However. soon it was time for Daisy give Enos her surpprise. "Well what is it Dais?" Enos asked anxiously. "Enos. . .I love you I really do and. . .I'd like it if you'd have a dance with me to our song before I give it to you." she said nodding to her Uncle who then put on an old Alan Jackson song, one of Daisy's as well as Enos's favorite "It Must Be Love". With that Enos and Daisy danced and everyone watched, Bo Duke him self almost teared up at the sight and so did Luke...which shocked Uncle Jesse. Daisy and Enos held each other close and Daisy knew Enos must be blushing but couldn't make her self look up. (im tryin too lol)
  8. When Enos walked into the Boar's Nest he saw all the familiar faces "Daisy, this is great." he said trying not to cry. "I knoew you'd love it." Daisy said squeezing his arm "But I have something to give you also." When Enos walked into the Boar's Nest he saw all the familiar faces "Daisy, this is great." he said trying not to cry. "I knoew you'd love it." Daisy said squeezing his arm "But I have something to give you also." and Enos replied " Like what Daisy?" Daisy said "It will come at the end of this party, but not before then, It's a surprise" she smiled up at the 6'2 muscle built Enos and Enos just smiled and said "You know me..but for you I'll wait. (Hope you don't mind it helps me add to the story..really hope you don't mind lol...just tryin to stick to the idea)
  9. Cassidy said "I don't care what you do to me...LET SAM GO!"
  10. Sam looks at him "Alex..you hurt my sister..wasn't that enough" Alex pulled a gun and pointed it at Sams head...which scared the living day lights out of Sam
  11. Sam said "Why Alex? explain to me why your doing this!"
  12. Daisy layed there staring out the window and sighes

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.