Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo nods "Okay, I'll do it, I'll go back to singing," he smiles "I love you Liz."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo nods "Okay," and waits to hear what she has to say.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "If it does, I promise that I will do that for you."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Anything."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo kisses her hand "Your welcome Liz."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo smiled again at Lizzy "The same for me please." He couldn't take his eyes off of her.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo laughed "Well then you'll have to wait to see your surprise then." He smiled another smile and soon they got to the restaurant. "Heres your surprise...A perfect night here with me, having dinner and its just me and you."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo sighes " Your really wanna know." He smiled the charming smile.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo waits patiently for Lizzy to finish, when he took her to the restaurant, he wasn't going to tell her were they were going, it was going to be a surprise.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo says "Thats perfect."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Its your choice, wereever you want to go I'll take you."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersCooter said "Perfect, yes I'll watch the kids."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersCooter said "Of course, why?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo smiles "Okay."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "There not and they won't, lets do something romantic tonight, I'm sure Cooter will watch the kids for a night."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo hugs her tightly "Of course I do, theres never been a time when I haven't Liz."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo smiles "I love you."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo looks at her in the eyes again and pulls the chocolate and the roses from behind his back "Hey sweet thing."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersFreddy sighes "He cares I know" Freddy hangs up At Bos house..it clicks in his head..Again he drops the kids off at Cooters, he searches all over for a dozen blue tipped roses and Lizzys favorite chocolate until he finds it then goes to Lizzys as fast as he can...he's worried that shes mad but he had to try..He hoped this worked.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersFreddy said "Maybe you should go back to him, you two love each other to much, tell him what you want then let him try...I think he really understands, baby girl don't let it fall apart...And I think he does care."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo picks the kids up and goes back home..He hoped Lizzy would beleive him and come back..But he didn't mention it, just hoped.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersSo far keeping Daisys mind off the problems that could arise was working..for now.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo sighes "Again Liz, I do mean it, I'll give you some time to think, but I do understand and I-I really hope that you see that I do." Bo looked her in the eye, his eyes shown that he was telling the truth and that he ment everything he said.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy hangs out with Lizzy as much as she can and she sees the boys and Uncle Jesse every day..the days were slow for her too..and every day she got a little more worried.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "I mean it, I'll show it however you want me, but I do mean it, I'm not just apoligizing because Daisy said..I really do love you and I am truly sorry, however I can show that, I'll do it."