Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "I know"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Dukes and Smallville
Clark sighed
-
Dukes and Smallville
Daisy was frightend now
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "Lets call the Doc then" and sighes "I really don't wanna"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Dukes and Smallville
Daisy said "No i'm not"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nodds "Good"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy woke up "I hope my Dads okay"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy glared at him
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "And I say no"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy went to bed, or tried to.
-
Dukes and Smallville
Daisy sighed "Let us go.."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Its okay...I'm not watchin' it either"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "I can't marry you"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy laughed and let the dog back in the house
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Just makin' sure"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Is something wrong?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy just wanted to cry when Brenna brought up Julie
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy smiles " That sounds like a great idea"
-
Dukes and Smallville
Daisy sighed
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "Ray let me go and I'll be quiet about this"