Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "He really doesn't like me Mavis. I'm serious. I don't know what everyone sees but it's painfully obvious that he doesn't like me that way. He's like a brother to me, that's it. I really wish everyone would stop trying to get my hopes up because it'll never happen." Lizzy says breathing heavily trying not to get too upset. Cue Julieduke.
  2. "Thank you so much. I'll let you know when or if we need you. I can't thank you enough for this. And you mean Bo and Luke? Bo married a girl named Shannon a while back and Luke...as far as I know he's still single. If you want him go for him. At least one of us will get him." Lizzy said muttering the last part. Cue Julieduke.
  3. "Nope sorry you still don't get to touch my car. Bo and Luke are fine at the moment. I just had a question to ask of you. I can understand if you said no but my best friend Cindy just died and her parents got custody of her daughter and I want custody but they don't think I'll get it, but if this goes to court could you possibly be a character witness for me? That's the short story to what's going on right now. I've never asked much from you Mavis, but could you at least think this over for me?" Lizzy asks. Cue Julieduke.
  4. Luke walks with Lizzy to her car and they talk for a bit before Bo yells "Just kiss her already." Lizzy blushes bright red looking at the ground. "Bye Luke." Lizzy says softly. "Bye Lizzy." Luke says kissing her cheek before Lizzy jumps in her car and drives down to the other garage in Hazzard. Cue Julieduke.
  5. "Yeah Julie's right we've talked about a lot today and it is getting sorta late, I think I'm gonna go drop by Red's and see Mavis before heading home for the night. I got an appointment with some DCS person tomorrow. Bye y'all." Lizzy says. Cue Julieduke.
  6. "Yeah you have a point there, you'll do great Angelena. And Daisy you wouldn't mind either would you? I mean the more people I've got the better it'll turn out, I hope. And yeah aside from the friendly competition Mavis and I always got along. It didn't really matter that my dad was always the better mechanic." Lizzy said laughing a bit. "Of course I'll be there sugar, you just let me know when alright." Daisy answered. Lizzy nodded. "So what now?" She asked. Cue Julieduke.
  7. "It'll be hard at first but eventually you'll get used to having a sibling. But you're right as soon as I get custody of Molly I'll make sure the madman never comes near her and he gets what he deserves. Say BJ, I know it's a lot to ask of you and I can understand if you say no but if it gets taken to court would you possibly consider being a character witness for me? I know it's a lot to ask of you but I mean look at who else I have, Bo and Luke were on probation for a while, Julie could possibly get drug in as another option because she's Molly's half-sister's mom, Tom also was on probation and really come to think of it the only other ones I could ask are either dead, shine runners, whiskey dealers, or bartenders. None of which would improve my chances. So what do you think?" Cue Julieduke.
  8. Lizzy sits back watching quietly hopping Angelena accepts the news easily but knowing she probably wouldn't. Cue Julieduke.
  9. "It could be just her growing up in Hazzard to think that way. It doesn't matter who your blood is, as long as you have the family you were raised with, your friends and the people who care about you, you'll always have your true family." Lizzy responds. Cue Julieduke.
  10. "Do we know anything else? Like why he's after Julie and Angelena or what we're going to do when we do catch him?" Lizzy asks. Cue Julieduke.
  11. "I'm sure he'd love to Ang, so does anyone know anything about this Coltrane guy whose supposedly after Julie?" Lizzy asks. Cue Julieduke.
  12. "So Lizzy are you going to be entering anything this year?" Cooter asks. "Nope, I've got too much on my mind already. I'll be there but I don't know if I could compete." Lizzy answers. Cue Julieduke.
  13. "I don't think so Ang but you may want to...no you know what I'm looking forward to seeing you beat the pants off of those two. If they had to change the tough man competition to tough person then I'm sure they wouldn't mind letting you compete." Lizzy says. cue julieduke.
  14. "Hey Bo did you know your granddad used to bag rattlers? Got twenty at once apparently. What's your record, five wasn't it?" Lizzy calls as Bo climbs out of the general. Cue anyone.
  15. "Wow twenty at once that is impressive. Anyone else entering any of the competitions?" Lizzy asks looking around at everyone standing there. Cue anyone.
  16. "Axe catching and old fashioned Rattlesnake sackin' are two of the events for the annual Hazzard Hoe down which is an annual fundraiser to build a hospital in Hazzard. Really their just like their title suggests. For axe catching you have to catch an axe then throw it at a target, closest to a bulls eye wins, and Rattler sackin' you sack as many rattlers as you can in the allotted time one with the most wins. The Tough man, er tough person sorry BJ, is another one of the events that takes place. It's really just a boxing tournament that takes place but I guess you could call it a fight. Any way it brings out the entire town and maybe one year we'll get that hospital built. And Bubba if thinkin' that rattlers are scared of you helps you sleep better at night then so be it." Cue anyone.
  17. "Let me guess you're scared you're gonna get bit by a little old rattler?" Lizzy says adding just a bit of sass to it. "Of course I signed up for the Axe catching contest. I got to prove to you I'm still as good as ever." Luke answers. Cue Julie.
  18. "Rascal Flatts is performing this year? No way, I'd love to see them in concert. What do you think Luke you gonna participate in the Axe throwin' this year?" Lizzy asks. Cue Julieduke.
  19. "Hey BJ long time no see. It's great you're going to have a kid. Boy or girl?" Lizzy asks turning to see the pair. Cue Julieduke.
  20. I had to go with Reunion. Not only because it's the only one i've seen but also because it's the only one I think that really stays sorta true to the series. I don't really know about hollywood but for the other three it is. Dukes of Hazzard was too I guess out of character for me and The beginning seemed a little too different. Like it disreguarded the series or parts of it. Like the fact they got the General Lee at a junk yard and not the bottom of a lake. I think. I don't know because like I said I've only seen the reunion. feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
  21. I do agree with you there roger but maybe they figured that it was time to move on. you can't always stay in the same place for the rest of your lives it sometime doesn't sit well. With Bo racing nascar (I think that's what he did) any time he was racing at Atlanta Motor Speedway he may have had the time to stop in and say hi and check up on him. that and they do have neighbors that could check in occasionally. I don't think that the boys and Daisy would have left him all alone if they didn't think he could have handled it. But yeah you do bring up a few good points.
  22. I think it's hollow creek L.B. Davenport Tennessee The only one i'm sure about is the second one Skippy, made me laugh

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.