Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "No way, you're not driving it." Luke says. "Then who do you suggest drives?" Lizzy asks. "I'll drive." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  2. "Sure why not. And yeah I'm gonna drive, as soon as I find my keys." Lizzy says looking around the garage. "Over there in the office." Cooter answers. "Thanks Dad, love ya bye." Lizzy says grabbing her keys and then going to her car. Cue anyone.
  3. "If you do it right you can use the RV to knock the semi off the road and maybe flip it. But you want to be careful because do it wrong it'll just jostle him and maybe make him madder." Lizzy sighed leaning against the ladder she had just climbed down. Cue anyone.
  4. "Maybe you just picked up a bug or something, I don't know. You could always have the doctor take a look at you when you go to pick Jamie, was it?, up." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  5. Cooter gives a big Cheshire grin. "Well I just happen to have one of those." "Cooter where in the world did you get an RV?" Luke asks. "From a guy in Atlanta. Seemed awful glad to get rid of it come to think of it." "Did you ever stop to think it could have been stolen?" Cooter shook his head. Cue anyone.
  6. Lizzy wiped her hands on a towel and then wrapped her friend in a bear hug. "Hey dad have you seen my bowing knife?" Lizzy asks. "No why?" Cooter answers. "Because I'm going to kill that girl if I get my hands on her. You don't ever leave a kid in a hot car it's like the first rule of parenting. Secondly don't worry Julie, I have full confidence that Bo will find them and he'll get them out of there. And lastly where is Jamie and is she alright." Lizzy states. Cue anyone.
  7. Sorry about that y'all if you would ignore that I'd be grateful. Anyway what it should have said was. Lizzy was sitting on the hood of her car in Cooter's garage watching her father fix up an old Roadrunner, munching on some popcorn until Cooter looked up. "Girl get off your butt and give me a hand would ya?" Cooter asks. "Oh alright what do you want me to do?" Lizzy asks looking at Cooter. Cue anyone.
  8. try pm'ing meadowmufn she may be able to help more.
  9. "I don't know if that's such a good idea there Julie, I mean you said the driver of the truck didn't make it and you know Uncle Jesse will throw a fit if anyone gets hurt. Why don't we just try to find out what he wants before you go chargin' in there with some half-cocked plan and it blows up in your face?" Luke says. Cue anyone.
  10. Lizzy pulls in at the farm and can hear a baby wailing as soon as she shuts her car off. She hurries inside and is greeted by the site of Julie holding a baby looking at Bo. "Awww, cute kid there Julie where'd you get her and why's she cryin' like that?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  11. it was for a 15 percent interest rate on a loan but i don't remember what the loan was for, and he said she had the best lookin legs in all of georgia or at least i think so.
  12. Cooter choked back a laugh and even Luke couldn't stop from smiling at the notion. "It's just too bad they're Hogg's and not Ducks." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  13. Upon hearing Julie's statement Luke dropped the final two feet to the ground from the ladder and looked at Hughie. "Get goin' Hughie you ain't wanted around here." Luke says. "She's here isn't she? She's up there." Hughie answers nodding to the hayloft. "Maybe. If she was you'd still have to get passed me to get up there and check and I ain't gonna allow it. So get going." Luke replies. "I still don't see what she'd want with a hick like you when she can have..." Hughie starts. "A piece of scum like yourself?" Luke finishes. "Get out of my garage Hogg or I'll have you removed." Cooter states. Hughie glares around and with a final look to the loft he leaves. "You haven't seen the last of me." He mutters on his way out. Cue Julieduke.
  14. "I did no such thing, she went with him because he wanted to." Hughie says. "Just go back to whatever pig pen you climbed out of Hughie ya ain't wanted around here." Cooter responds. Cue anyone.
  15. "Just don't go breakin' too many hearts it'll bite you in the butt." Cooter warns. "Cooter's right. Didn't think I'd ever say that." Hughie says coming into the garage. "What do you want Hughie? Haven't you been embarrassed enough around here yet?" Cooter asks. "I saw Lizzy over here and I thought I'd just come see how she's holdin' up." "Yeah right. Can't you take a hint Hogg, she dumped you once and she'll never date you again so why don't you just leave and save yourself the trouble." Cooter says. Cue anyone.
  16. "Sounds like he was no good. You were right to dump him. So you got another boyfriend now or what?" Cooter asks. Cue anyone.
  17. "That's real interesting. What did ya do?" Cooter asks. Cue Julieduke.
  18. Cooter rolled his eyes but continued to work. "What happened after that?" He asked only sorta interested. Cue anyone.
  19. "Some times you just can't change who you are. If you like workin on cars then so be it, I'm sure there's a guy out there who will love you for who you are and not who your parents want you to be. I remember when those words came straight from Lizzy. You just keep doing what you love to do and don't pretend to be someone your not or you'll attract the wrong kind of attention." Cooter says. Cue anyone.
  20. "I think they're getting along the same way they always did. Like best friends. At least that's the way it better stay. I love my little girl and I do want to see her happy but he's just too old for her. Anyway come over here and I'll show you a few tips." Cooter replies. Cue anyone.
  21. "I don't really know, my dad died when I was real little but I guess he may have been. I've been told that I've been that hard on Lizzy when she's done some stupid stuff to her car. I'm real sorry about what I said to ya though. As Lizzy says I can kinda get real angry when it comes to a transmission." Cooter says. Cue Julieduke.
  22. "It's mainly a driver not knowing what they're doing, being bumped in the rear would only mess up the paint job, put a dents in it, and maybe mess up the suspension." Cooter answers. Upstairs. "Hey Lizzy you alright?" Luke asks when he sees Lizzy staring out the window. "Not really but I guess it'll blow past after that custody hearing." "What else is botherin ya?" Luke asks taking a seat next to Lizzy. "I don't know, maybe it's the thought that everyone I know is settling down and havin kids and stuff and I'm all...well me." "There ain't nothin wrong with you." Luke says firmly. "How can you be so sure Luke, I mean I'm almost forty years old and the last guy I was with was some rodeo cowboy who was only in town for a few weekends." "Don't worry there's someone out there who's just waitin' for you to look up and notice him." Lizzy shrugged and cuddled against Luke who was happy to wrap an arm around her and sing her to sleep. Cue anyone.
  23. "Have you seen Lizzy yet Cooter?" Luke asks. "She's upstairs. Trying to sleep I think." Cooter answers. "Thanks I'm just gonna go check on her." Luke says climbing the ladder. Cue Julieduke.
  24. "You don't think that guy in the semi's gonna be after your mom for anything do ya?" Cooter asked. Lizzy sat up on the couch then looked out the window and saw Uncle Jesse's truck out front of the garage. She pondered who would be visiting but couldn't think of anyone. Cue Julieduke.
  25. "He just does. Come on let's go see him." Luke says climbing out of the car. As Luke approached the garage Cooter waved. "Hey y'all what brings ya around here?" Cooter asks. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.