Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Lizzy was still worried but little did she know a calming presence was about to arrive. Downstairs Cooter was still fussin over the transmission when he heard the familiar roar of a car approaching. He really hoped the car wouldn't wake his daughter but knew that she was probably too upset to sleep. Cue anyone.
  2. At the garage, Lizzy was tossing and turning trying to sleep but found her mind was too overloaded. "Why does everything bad have to happen to me?" She pondered softly. Downstairs she heard Cooter swearing softly and knew it was only because he really didn't like what he was having to do. Cue anyone.
  3. "When you're raised and taught to drive in one place for so long it kinda becomes part of you. Especially when you spend most of your drivin' years either runnin from the cops or runnin shine. You just don't forget that fast." Luke answers his cousins daughter. At the farm. "It doesn't matter what you tell Lizzy Julie just be careful when you do. The poor girl is stressed out so much already that too much more will overload her. But if you do tell her, tell her soon." Uncle Jesse warns. Cue anyone.
  4. hey and welcome hope you enjoy it around here
  5. I just got Hazzard in Hollywood and the dukes Reunion movie two disc dvd for my birthday today i'm stoked even if the party is completely boring.
  6. "You know he did Julie, he knows every back road in the county. He may be a little rusty but he did out run the law for several years before he left." Daisy says. "So what are you gonna tell Lizzy?" Bo asks. In the truck. "Now go up this road a little farther and then turn left. After that follow the road till you hit the blacktop and it'll lead you straight into town." Luke tells Angel. Cue anyone.
  7. "Angel it's gonna be tricky to get rid of this guy but I want you to follow everything I say alright and please don't question me." Luke says. With that he leads her down several back roads and across a couple of fields before ending up in the center of town. Cue anyone.
  8. "Your mom was always dedicated to work especially after she found out she was having you. But she only does it because it's not easy raisin' a kid alone. She just wants to make sure that you're prepared for the future and all. It's not like she doesn't want to spend time with you, just maybe that she's forgotten how. Be careful along here Rosco maybe waitin'. And don't worry your mom loves you to death and she'll always be there for you even if it doesn't seem that way." Luke responds. At the farm. "Julie don't you think you oughta tell..." Bo starts. "No, Bo she can't tell Lizzy, I guarantee it'll make her more upset. It's best if Julie just tells Luke what's going on then goes to the Sheriff." Daisy cuts in. "If you don't tell Lizzy and then something happens she'll be really pissed. I'd rather have her know that there is something to worry about rather than let her sit in the dark." Bo answers. Cue anyone.
  9. Luke watches carefully from the passenger seat as Angelena follows most of his directions with caution. True there were a few that weren't followed carefully but he let those slide. "So how do you like the scenery?" Luke asks as Angel drives past a couple of the more famous Hazzard sites. Cue Julieduke.
  10. "But she'll get custody. The state would have to be stupid not to give it to her." Bo says. Cue Julieduke.
  11. "She should they've been best friends since like forever." Bo says. Cue Julieduke.
  12. "Yeah it does. Maybe someone should go see if they can talk to her." Daisy replies. Cue Julieduke.
  13. "Yeah, I think this is gonna weigh on her for a while even after she does get custody. I don't think that's the only thing bugging her though." Bo says. "You're right it's not. She's scared she's gonna lose her best friend if this Coltrane guy gets out of jail and that if she falls for Luke she's just gonna get hurt." Daisy mentions. Cue anyone.
  14. "Just be careful and try not to hit anything." Luke says. At the garage. "Lizzy, maybe we should talk." Cooter says. "Talk about what?" Lizzy snaps. "First your attitude, it's gotta go." "What?" Lizzy says tiredly. "Lizzy what's wrong?" Cooter asks spining his daughter around to see the defeated look in her eyes. "I'm scared. I've lost Cindy and I'm scared I'm gonna fail her and Molly, plus I really like Luke but I don't know if that'll go anywhere, and..." "And what?" Cooter asks softly. "What if this guy does manage to get to Julie or me again? I can't lose my other best friend too. Cindy's hard enough but Julie too. I don't think I could live with out her." Lizzy admits. Cooter knew he had to bite the bullet even if he didn't want to. "Lizzy baby why don't you go up there in the loft and take a nap, everything will be alright just go get some rest." "I can't I have to get this trannie done." "No, it's alright I'll do it you just go get some sleep." Lizzy raises an eyebrow but goes and lays down on the couch up in the loft. Cue anyone.
  15. "Careful Angel, now that you have it backed up enough, depress the brake and shift it into drive and turn the wheel to pull out. It's really that simple. The rest is like driving a stick except you don't have to shift. The car shifts itself." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  16. "Yeah eventually he started using his breaks. If he does get behind us then we'll just have to either pull out of his way or go through some place he can't fit through. Bo doesn't like to talk about what happened that day just that he'll never do it again. Now all you have to do to start an automatic is stick the key in the ignition and turn it all the way forward until you hear the engine start and release it." Luke says. Cue Julieduke.
  17. "If you want to believe that Bo then go right ahead. Anyway Angel, your mother was a lot like you when she was younger always volunteering us to do stuff before she asked us. It wasn't that he couldn't find the breaks he just didn't like to use them. I'll show you all the sites and who knows maybe Lizzy will be done by the time we get to town." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  18. "Let's just say your Uncle had a little problem with using his breaks." Luke says. "If you want to wash it go right ahead and I'm sure your mother would love to help you." Uncle Jesse says. "So you ready?" Luke asks Angel. Cue anyone.
  19. "It's a Ford f-100, easy thing to drive. It's alright for me to teach her on it right?" Luke asks. "Sure, just don't repeat what happened when you taught Bo to drive it." Uncle Jesse warns. "That was an accident." Luke says leading Angel to the truck. Cue Julieduke.
  20. "I'm sure he did...eventually. So Angel how bout I teach you how to drive the truck to town and back? Shouldn't take long for you to get the hang of it." Luke suggests. Cue anyone.
  21. "I don't know maybe he would. Who knows?" Luke answers. Cue anyone.
  22. "Yes Julie explain that." Bo says. Cue Julieduke.
  23. "Just don't mention that she's a redhead around Lizzy." Luke says. "Why not?" Bo asks. "Because every boyfriend Lizzy's ever had she's stolen from a redhead." Daisy answers. "Except that one." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  24. "Luke just wants to go talk to Cooter so he can go see Lizzy." Bo taunts. "Do not." Luke answers fighting down a blush. "You do too. You want to go see her so you can tell her you..." "I don't want to go see Lizzy for any specific reason. We're just friends Bo." "I'd say you're more than that." "Boys." Uncle Jesse says butting in. "Sorry." The both mutter. Cue anyone.
  25. "I thought rattlers were nothing to you Bo. We'll go talk to Cooter maybe he'll take one in." Luke says. Cue Julieduke.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.