Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Maybe Cooter could use one if it gets along with Buster and Doby but Lizzy will have her hands full when she gets custody of Molly. Besides she lives in an apartment in Atlanta that doesn't allow dogs, or cats." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  2. "Why did you want a kitten Bo?" Luke asks. "No I thought Lizzy might like one." Bo answers. "She's not really a cat person. She loves her dogs too much even though she only has Buster." Luke responds. Cue anyone.
  3. "Why don't you go ask him?" Luke says. "Do you think you're gonna give the kittens away Julie?" Bo asks. Cue anyone.
  4. "That's Uncle Jesse's old car I believe. You'll have to ask him." Luke says. Cue Julieduke.
  5. "You could always see if you could drive the Mouse." Bo suggests. "No way you know no one but Lizzy drives that car." Luke answers. "You know that ain't true, Cooter drives it. And there was that one time that you drove it." Bo answers. "That was different. Maybe Cooter has something at the garage." Luke replies. Cue anyone. P.S. automatic transmissions were around since 1964 or about then so it would make sense for the mouse to be automatic.
  6. "Maybe if you want I'm sure one of us could teach you to drive an automatic. It's kinda simple. Sounds like it could be something to check out. Hey there Emy, welcome back. Did you have fun?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
  7. "Hey Angel, Lizzy's in town at the garage and she said something about talking to you about what Cooter said. How you shouldn't worry about it." Luke adds. Cue anyone.
  8. "Maybe it won't be so bad if we let him help Julie, you don't have to do everything alone. That's why you have family." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  9. "We're out back Emy!" Luke calls into the house. Cue anyone.
  10. "I don't know if I could help. Maybe she'll handle Lizzy better. I mean sure we've had to deal with Uncle Jesse when he's mad and he was like a dad to us but Lizzy's the only one who's really dealt with a mad parent and a mad Cooter. She maybe able to help Angel better than we could." Luke says. Cue Julieduke.
  11. "Of course we will. And yes I'm worried about him along with a lot of other things Julie. Don't worry everything will work out." Luke says then adds under his breath, "I hope." Cue Julieduke.
  12. "I'm not saying you shouldn't have been mad because you have every right too but maybe you shouldn't have flipped out that bad. She does have a lot going on right now and it may push her too far to know that you and Cooter are both mad at her." Luke answers. Cue Julieduke.
  13. "You weren't mean per say but you could have handled it a little better than you did. Sometimes there are certain things that can't be helped." Luke responds. Cue anyone.
  14. Welcome to Hnet. The people around here are great, so jump in and have some fun. just watch out for the normal things in Hazzard
  15. Lizzy sighed and climbed up into her dad's truck and they drove back to town. After dropping the car at the garage the pair went to the junk yard and a couple other places before going back to the garage and pulling out the old shot transmission and starting to put the new one in. "How'd it go this morning?" "It went." Lizzy answered bluntly. "Oh." Cooter said disappointedly. With that reply Cooter knew he wasn't going to get any more than short blunt answers from Lizzy. "Did you want to go see if you could..." "No, she'll come to me when she's ready." Lizzy said. Cue anyone.
  16. Lizzy pulls in as she sees Julie talking and Michael and Angelena leaving in Kitt. "Hey guys. Did I just see Angelena and Michael leaving?" Luke explains what happens and Lizzy turns to Cooter. "What exactly did you say to her?" "Just that if she was my kid she'd be spending time in her room and I'd tan her hide." Cooter answers. "Because she wrecked a transmission?" Lizzy asks. "Yeah." "I don't see why that's such a big deal Cooter. You're the best mechanic in Hazzard, why is..." Luke starts. "If there is one thing Cooter hates about fixing cars it's dropping a new transmission. He'll do anything else in a heartbeat but replacing the transmission isn't gonna be easy so he'll try to put it off as long as he can. Now I bet Angel thinks you're really mad at her and she's probably really upset. You really shouldn't have said anything about it. It'll get fixed whether I have to force you to fix it or fix it myself. And I'm really sorry Julie but it's going to be at least two grand for the transmission alone." Lizzy says. "As for what you said to Ang Cooter, you really shouldn't have. Maybe I oughta go talk to her. Cooter why don't you tow the trans am back to the garage and I'll get to it as soon as I go talk to Ang." Cooter swallows hard knowing the only time Lizzy called him by his first name she was really angry with him. "Lizzy maybe..." Luke started. "Don't you dare start it Luke." Lizzy snapped. Cue anyone.
  17. well happy early birthday to ya and welcome to Hnet, I hope you enjoy your time with us.
  18. Cooter, Bo, and Luke didn't have much trouble getting back to Hazzard aside from the fact that Buford didn't want to sit still and that Cooter knew the transmission was going to go soon. When they reached Hazzard they made it to the farm just as the transmission gave a sputter and died. Cooter sighed as he rolled the car to a stop behind his tow truck and climbed out grabbing the dog's leash with one hand. "Come boy." Cooter said. Buford strained on his leash until a sharp tug from Cooter made him stop. He handed the leash to Julie before looking at Angel. "You are so lucky you're not my kid." He said. "Why's that?" Daisy asked. "Because had you been my kid Angelena Duke you would be doin' some serious thinking in your room before I let you drive another car. I don't care who was after you the way you wrecked this transmission, you oughta have your hide tanned. Especially since you're mama ain't gonna like the bill to get this car in top racing condition again." Cooter warned before hooking the car up to his truck. Cue Julieduke.
  19. "Yeah shouldn't be too hard to fix along with the rest of those dents. It's the tranie that's gonna take a while. That girl needs a couple lessons on how to drive fast and not tear it up." Cooter answers. "Here you take Velcro and I'll take the stinky dog." Cooter says taking the leash from Bo and handing the cat to Luke. "I'm sure the two of you can handle her." Cue Julieduke.
  20. "Looks like the cat doesn't like you either." Cooter says picking Velcro up. "You're a good kitty. Now time to get you in the car." "Here Julie says you have to put her in this first." Luke says holding out the cat taxi. Cooter nods and Luke sits it on the table. Cue Julieduke.
  21. "Found that cat yet Luke?" "No, try looking in the living room would ya?" Luke answers. Cooter looks around the living room calling "Here kitty, here kitty, come here little kitty. You're a good girl. Now where ya hiding?" Cue Julieduke.
  22. "I don't even want to know what Angel's been doing to this car. I can guarantee you if she was my kid she'd be getting an earful. And what is that smell?" Cooter asks. Then seeing Bo glance at Buford he shakes his head. "No way I don't want to ride back to Hazzard with that stinky butt in the same car." Buford jumps up on Cooter but Cooter being prepared for it shoves him away and slams the hood shut. "It's the best I can do for it now, until I get it back to Hazzard. And I think I'll go see how Luke's fairing with that cat. Try to air that dog out a bit would ya?" Seeing Bo nod Cooter goes inside. Cue Julieduke.
  23. "Not yet, go see if Cooter will give me a hand in here." Luke responds. Cue Julieduke.
  24. "If you say so Bo." Cooter answers. After the trio made it to Julie's house Cooter let Bo and Luke go round up the animals as he checked out Julie's car. He started it up and cringed. "Man what has that girl been doing to this car?" He pondered. He shut the engine off and looked under the hood before fixing what he could. When it was fixed he started the engine but still cringed. "Man that girl's gonna get it when Julie sees the bill for this." Even though the car was better than it had been it still had a ways to go. Cue Julieduke.
  25. "Are you just too scared of him?" Cooter asks as the three walk out the door. "Have fun Angel." Luke calls behind him. Uncle Jesse shakes head as he watches the three climb in the General with a fond smile on his face. It wouldn't be long before they were back that is if they managed to round up the animals as Cooter fixed the trans am if needed. Cue Julieduke.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.