Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
- Jump In My Car
-
Jump In My Car
"I don't know Julie." Lizzy almost snapped. Her eyes landed on the blood bag slowly dripping into her arm and rolled her eyes. "Luke remind me to thank Rosco for saving my life." Lizzy whispers so only Luke could hear. "You should thank Uncle Jesse as well." Luke replies just as softly. "I will later." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Jump In My Car
"I'm sorry Julie, she's a strong girl through and she's got Bo and Brian down there they'll help her out. Answer my question Hughie." Lizzy says. "You have no idea how much I truly meant what I said. You know me Lizzy I've never hurt anyone." Hughie says. "True. Thanks Hogg, but you better go." Hughie nods and walks out the door. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
Hughie turned to go and muttered, "I can tell when I'm not wanted I should go." "Wait." A soft, strained female voice said. Hughie paused at the door and Luke turned around to face Lizzy. Her eyes were open and she was trying to see around Luke. "Are you alright?" Luke asked. "Move over a bit." Lizzy says just as soft. Luke moves out of the way and then Lizzy looks from him to Hughie. "I'm guessing she wants to say something to you." Luke says to Hughie. Lizzy nods and Hughie walks over to her. "Are you really sorry about what happened today?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
- Jump In My Car
- Jump In My Car
- Jump In My Car
- Jump In My Car
-
Jump In My Car
Cooter walked back into the room shaking his head. "That boy will never learn." He muttered. "Who won't learn what?" Daisy asked. "Brian. Joey and Hughie Hogg confronted him at the garage but then they left." "You don't think they'll come here do you?" Luke asked. Cooter just shrugged. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
- Jump In My Car
- Jump In My Car
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Wasn't expecting that." Lizzy mutters to Tom. "Alright who wants it first?" Tom asks waving the gun around between the four guys. "James you got to get up and help us here." Lizzy mutters looking over at James and Emy. Cue James Duke.
-
Jump In My Car
"Your sister is doing about the same as she was when you left. Julie's calmed down for the most part and I'm glad you're alright. Lizzy's gonna dislike you very much if she found out you went after Hughie. She knows he'll be back after her when she's back on her feet and she didn't want to get you involved. You don't think either of them will come here do you?" Cooter says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy looks at Tom and he can read the look in her eyes that says 'I love getting them cocky they reveal their plans.' "I really don't think you can take us on." Lizzy taunts. "Hey Tom do me a favor and make sure those ropes are as tight as they are supposed to be." Tom does as she asks and then nods. "You see here's how this is gonna work you release James and Emy and I let Hughie go. If you do it quickly I'll even give you this here bag of money." Lizzy says. Outside... "Did he just say he's got two big associates coming to back them up?" Luke asks Bo. "You're not worried are you?" Bo answers. "Nope just making sure I heard him right." "Well he did say that." Back inside... "I think you're bluffin' about those associates of yours I mean did you really expect me to come bursting in here with back up? I don't really think you did and since you didn't expect this to happen I don't think you would have called anyone. I mean after all you're taking on two girls, two guys, and possibly a couple other guys. We just too much for ya?" Lizzy says praying she's covered enough for James to untie himself and Emy. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
Cooter sighs walking out of the room to the nurses station to see what was wrong. "I'm Cooter Davenport. What is it?" At the garage Hughie looks around. "Joey drop it. We'll get this garage someday just not now not with him. I hear Lizzy's really injured. Just drop it." Hughie says glaring at his cousin. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"If you don't want to say it then don't Julie." Luke says. The next hour passed slowly but eventually the doctor did return to set up Lizzy's blood drip. After he was through he looked around the room and then gave a sad smile. "I know the situation looks grim for them both but don't worry, they'll survive. I know this isn't the worst they've been involved it." The doctor gave one more convincing smile before leaving. When he did another man entered the room. "Hey Tom." Luke said seeing him. "Hey I came as fast as I could. She alright?" Tom asks. "The doc says she'll live if that's what you mean." Cooter says. Tom nods and sits down on the far side of Lizzy's bed. "Does Brian know?" Tom asks. "Yeah, but he just left about an hour ago." Cooter replies. "I hope he didn't go after Hughie." Tom mutters. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Maybe Bo, but I really hope he doesn't try to take on Lizzy. Sick or not she could still kick his butt." Luke replied. "You're right guys, letting me go the first time was probably a really big mistake 'cause now I could turn you two in any time I dang well please and there's nothing you can do about it. But really if you think you can take me on you're wrong. You're also wrong about thinking it's just the two of us you have to deal with." Lizzy says. "Be careful Lizzy." Tom whispers. Then Tom turns to the two guys and shakes his head. "You really just want to shut up and do as we say because sick or not Lizzy can still throw a couple mean punches and kicks. Besides..." "Besides the fact that if you make one move that Tom considers wrong not only will it cause a bullet to go through Hughie but also through the two of you. He's the best shot in Chickasaw County and in Capital City. Your best bet would be to let the Dukes go and watch us walk calmly away and you can have the cash in this bag." Lizzy says sizing up Frank and Jesse. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
Tom nodded prodding Hughie into the building. Lizzy followed behind shortly giving one last look the Bo and Luke who had just pulled up. When she entered the building she saw the Jamison's standing watching over Emy and James and she smirked. "You know I never thought I'd be the one saving your butts but yet here we are. You have my demand Hogg, any funny business and Tom here won't hesitate." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Alright it looks like this is the place." Lizzy says. It took a bit more maneuvering but they managed to get Hughie out of the car and walked him up to the door. "Keep your eyes peeled Tom I don't want to get taken again." Lizzy hisses so only he could hear. Cue anyone.