Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Didn't they remove the bridge across dry creek?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Alright." Lizzy says as Bo climbs in and takes off. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
The fan was brought out and set by the couch and had an effect cooling off Lizzy enough to get her back to sleep. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Maybe it'd make me more comfortable." Lizzy suggests. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Yeah I trust you." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Seeing as I have no idea where you want to take me." Lizzy says sliding in the passenger window. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"That's a good thing." Jesse says as Bo and Lizzy return to their previous positions laying on the couch. "Are you hot Lizzy?" "Very," Bo says. "Funny," Lizzy replies. "Not what I meant." Uncle Jesse replies. "A little you still have that fan?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
Lizzy rolls her eyes and looks at the General. "Are we taking your car then?" She asks in a huff. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Luke you remember how you helped me take care of Julie about six years ago when she got sick?" Uncle Jesse asks. "Yes sir." "That's exactly what I need you to do now as I worry about these two." Jesse says. Luke nods and heads back to take care of Julie as Uncle Jesse takes care of Lizzy and Bo handing Jamie to Daisy. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
Lizzy takes a deep breath and releases it sighing. "Alright I guess, you said you wanted to show me something I haven't seen in Hazzard." She knew that Bo was only apologizing because Lizzy requested it and not because he thought it was the right thing to do but at the moment she didn't care. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"I'm glad I listened," Luke says. "I should have too." Daisy replies. "I think Julie's wishing she did as well." Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"Nope, as far as I know I've only got one little girl. I thought maybe his mom had another but I'm not sure." With Tom.... "How ya feeling Lizzy?" Tom asks. "I'm ok." Lizzy replies. "You sure?" "Yeah even after what Bethany and I talked about." "She drilled Luke pretty hard. And she can see it just like everyone else can he loves you." "Tom I've told you several times not to press that issue." Lizzy reminds him. "I'm sorry." Tom answers. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Today? You never know what you did when you piss me off do you? No, but I'd still accept an apology because at least then I'd know you can read me as well as you should be able to." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"That is true." Lizzy says. "Now though I'm thinking I should have listened." Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"I don't care Bo, I'm going home ALONE and you're going somewhere else. Maybe last night was a bad idea. We're obviously too different." Lizzy says marching to her car. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
Luke takes the kid a little uncertainly and then passes her to Uncle Jesse. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car