Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Cooter walks around the car checking here and there after he drags it away from the swamp a bit. "I can fix it up but I can't guarantee you it will look as fancy as it was. It'll run the same if not better but it may look a bit different." Cooter says. Cue anyone.
  2. "You know your Uncle Luke loves Lizzy and you know all of us want to see them happy. Thing is Luke and Lizzy are more stubborn than the rest of the Dukes combined when it comes to love. Help me convince both of them they should be together and I won't tell your mom why you stopped eating recently. Deal?" Bo says. Cue anyone.
  3. "I could have sworn I strictly told you not to get that swimsuit." Cooter says. "What are you gonna do, ground me?" Lizzy asks. "You live under my roof you follow my rules." Cooter says stubbornly. "Fine I'll leave. But take a look at that first." "We are not done talking about this." Cooter says looking at the car. Cue anyone.
  4. "Yup." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  5. Cooter also pulls up and is in slight shock; not at the car in front of him but at what his daughter is wearing or rather what she isn't. "Elizabeth Natalie Davenport..." "Dad, it's not what you think." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  6. "I really don't want to Angel, it'd kill your mom if she knew I knew before she did, but I will on one condition." Bo says. Cue anyone.
  7. "I know," Luke replies. Cue anyone.
  8. "So who cares what he thinks. He's a Hogg, maybe he's forgotten what his uncle looks like." Bo says. Cue anyone.
  9. Lizzy sighs with slight anger as Julie's trans-am pulls up. Cue anyone.
  10. "What do you mean the same thing?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
  11. "To stop eating and starve yourself? That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard come out of your mouth Angelena Duke. Diet and exercise is the way to go if you want to drop a few sizes but don't starve yourself. You know how mad your mother would be if she found out that's why you made yourself sick?" Bo asks. Cue anyone.
  12. "I won't I promise." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  13. "Ok." Lizzy waits with Luke looking at the car as Bo radios Cooter first then Julie to tell them what happened. Cue anyone.
  14. "I don't know why you're worried about it so much. I don't think Lizzy went to her senior prom either. I don't remember if your mother did though." Bo says. Cue anyone.
  15. "I hope so. I'm feeling a lot better than I was earlier. Maybe I was stressed out to much over the girls, and I did have a hard time sleeping last night." Luke admits. Cue anyone.
  16. "That's gonna take a while to fix." Lizzy says noticing the front half sticking out of the swamp. "Better call Dad to get his tow truck out here and let Julie and Jason know we found it." Cue anyone.
  17. "Try getting to sleep earlier and laying off the caffeine." Bo suggests. Cue anyone.
  18. "Lizzy being sick had nothing to do with you so you shouldn't feel guilty about what happened to her." Bo says. Cue anyone.
  19. "Good." Lizzy says. After Bo had toweled off and gotten dressed the pair slid into the General and drove down to the pond. When they stopped and slid out Lizzy's jaw dropped. Cue anyone.
  20. "That's good, but given Bo's past history with girls, his date them and leave them style, you don't think he'll do that to Lizzy do you?" Luke asked slightly worried. Cue anyone.
  21. "Lizzy's in the hospital not because of what happened a few days ago but because of what happened a few months ago. She got really sick when her friend Cindy was put on life support to help keep her baby alive and Lizzy just let herself go. She stopped eating and resting the way she should and after the incident at the mill she just collapsed. The doctors told her she was underfed and dehydrated. Much like someone else." Bo says. Cue anyone.
  22. Lizzy nods grabbing a towel from the back seat of the General and toweling off before handing it to Bo. She pulls on her jeans and then tosses her shirt in the backseat climbing in the window. Cue anyone.
  23. "True but that doesn't answer the question." Luke says wisely. Cue anyone.
  24. "I know. It's not your fault though. You know why Lizzy's in the hospital?" Bo asks. Cue anyone.
  25. "You don't trust him cause he's interested in Julie. Just get down to Hazzard Swamp. You'll see what I mean." Luke replies. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.