Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Lizzy tries not to roll her eyes as Bo hangs his head. "I'm sorry Lizzy." Bo says. Cue anyone.
  2. "Julie? What are you doing here?" Lizzy asks still sleeping. Cue anyone.
  3. Bo pulls up behind Jason and as they climb out Luke has his bow and arrow trained on Jason. "Step away from Julie." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  4. "Of course only thing you're good at." Bo mutters. Lizzy pulls back and smacks Bo on the chest. "What was that for?" "I know there is sibling rivalry but that was over the line." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  5. "Who did Lizzy?" Luke asks. "They did. They've been after him for a while and now they found him and got to him because you left him." Lizzy answers. "The baby, who's the father?" Luke asks. "You." Lizzy spits. "Not like I'm gonna let you touch me now though." "I'm sorry Lizzy." Luke tries. Cue anyone.
  6. Lizzy looks around and sees there's nothing wrong with her car. "Good glad they didn't get here. Let's go in and get Daisy and I'll meet you back at the farm." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  7. "So you're always saying." Bo says. Cue anyone.
  8. "Lizzy." Luke tries again. "Just go away. I can handle the baby by myself. If you had been here Dad wouldn't have died and I would have been ok." Lizzy tries. Seeing a way to figure out what's she's dreaming about Luke switches tactics. "What happened?" "You left him. You were supposed to be protecting him and you left for a bit and they killed him." Lizzy cries. Cue anyone.
  9. "Better me than her." Lizzy answers as Rosco pulls into the Boar's Nest parking lot. Cue anyone.
  10. "You think it's easy for me to sit around and do nothing?" Bo answers. Cue anyone.
  11. "I really don't know. Lizzy darlin, please wake up." Luke begs. "Wake up? I am awake. You left and my father is dead. It's all your fault." Lizzy spits. Cue anyone.
  12. "Because it's easier for me to get away from jerks than it is her. That and I don't want her hurt." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  13. Bo snorts. "I think she's just fine the way she is." Bo says. "Stuff it." Lizzy snaps. Cue anyone.
  14. "I don't know." Luke says gripping the curtain and pulling it back. Lizzy hands rested on her stomach and was tossing her head back and forth. "I hate you." Lizzy whispers. Cue anyone.
  15. "You mean he's involved with those crooks that tried to sell Dad those hot parts a bit ago. The ones you tried to arrest him for?" Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  16. "Too bad you're not allergic." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  17. "Lizzy?" Luke questions. "This is all your fault. You left me...you left us." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  18. "I noticed that. It's like I've seen him before but I don't know where." Lizzy agrees. Cue anyone.
  19. "Don't ask me ask him." Lizzy says pointing the finger at Uncle Jesse. Cue anyone.
  20. "I think she's dreaming." Tom says. "Luke where are you? Why did you leave?" Lizzy calls still completely asleep. Cue anyone.
  21. "She did, don't know if it made it past the dryer. I don't trust him either." Lizzy says climbing into the cruiser. Cue anyone.
  22. "I understand." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
  23. "Right always wanted to be in on whatever Bo and I were doing. I think Bo called you a pest back then too." Luke says. "Luke?" Lizzy whispers on the other side of the curtain. Cue anyone.
  24. "Cooter is a jerk who thinks I'm still 17. I went swimming with Bo and forgot to put a t-shirt back on when we finished. He saw my swimsuit and freaked." Lizzy says finishing the tire. Cue anyone.
  25. "Yeah that's why I had to bring you in." Uncle Jesse replies. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.