Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Well do you?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
  2. "You're acting like a two year old. Maybe that's why I'm not gonna go anywhere with you." Lizzy responds. Cue anyone.
  3. "Anything about what Julie?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  4. "Of course." Luke says. He takes the keys and climbs into the car pulling out and radioing Lizzy. Cue anyone.
  5. "You can't just get along with her for a few minutes?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  6. Tom shifts uncomfortably and leans against the wall. "Hey." Luke says softly. "Hi." Lizzy answers. "You mad?" "No, you did have a strange dream though. Something about me letting them kill Cooter." Luke says. "Weird." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  7. Luke nods sticking his hand out for the keys. Cue anyone.
  8. "I'm going home now and you, well you can stay here or you can go home but you sure as heck ain't coming with me." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  9. "Tommy? You think it'd be alright if I could talk to Luke if you stayed?" Lizzy asks gently. Tom looks at Lizzy and sees how fragile she looks. He knows it is more than likely just a ploy to get him to bend but he couldn't help it. "You sure, Dragonfly?" "Yeah, please." "Alright." Cue anyone.
  10. Luke lowers the bow and smiles. "What do you say we get outta here? And we need to let Lizzy know that Julie's alright." Cue anyone.
  11. Lizzy nods and takes Bo's hand leading him outside. Cue anyone.
  12. "You come near my little sister Luke Duke and I'll make sure you never have kids." Tom spits. "Doesn't anyone care about what I think?" Lizzy asks softly. Cue anyone.
  13. "Don't forget to stop in town Cooter may have your car fixed." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  14. "Sure." "Bo can we go?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  15. "Which is why it's better he leaves so she can get better." Tom argues. Cue anyone.
  16. "You can walk. I'm sure someone will pick up a hitchhiker." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  17. "I'm sure." Bo sulks. Cue anyone.
  18. "Now you got to leave." Tom says standing and taking the curtain in one hand. "Please don't make him go." Lizzy says desperately. "Darlin' you're upset." Tom says. "It's for the best." Cue anyone.
  19. "Didn't you fight with your brothers Uncle Jesse?" Bo asks. Cue anyone.
  20. "Now your best bet is probably to walk away." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  21. "Who's who?" Lizzy asks sitting up and looking at Julie. Cue anyone.
  22. "Julie come here." Luke says. "Jason move a muscle and I won't hesitate in firing." Cue anyone.
  23. "Ok." Bo says. "Lizzy you want to go out for the night. I'll take you dancing." Cue anyone.
  24. "He let them kill my father. I'm five months pregnant I couldn't stop them if I tried. How could he?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  25. "Are what?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.