Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Filed Under The Rug
Lizzy rolled her eyes and put the truck keys on the work bench. "Why'd he look so eager to get out of here?" Cooter asks. "Because he's one of the one's that tried to sell you those hot parts last year." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"I completely agree with that one Bo." Lizzy says as the song ends and 'You Look so Good in Love' by George Strait comes on. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy listens and indeed hears the song. "I wonder why that's your favorite." Lizzy says sarcastically. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Only fair that I dance with you?" Lizzy asks. She shrugs and takes his outstretched hand. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
Uncle Jesse just smiles at her comment. Meanwhile at the Boar's Nest Lizzy and Bo sit down and Lizzy orders a plate of Nachos. "So since you're the one who wanted me to come out with you what do you want to do?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I know darlin' you need your rest so don't worry too much about Jamie, James has her and he's a good father." Uncle Jesse replies. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
Uncle Jesse gets her another blanket and Lizzy drives Bo to the Boar's Nest where they can hear the music as they climb out. "I know you only argue when she sick but sometimes it's just over the line. I know you want to protect her but sometimes it gets too much. Now come on and you can buy me dinner." Lizzy says heading for the door of the place. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Think of it this way. If someone were going to truly steal your car and strip it for parts would you go to any length to stop them? Of course you would. With your car I know you don't want to lose it. The same thing it true for the Duke's. There's my father's garage but of course you'd know that." Lizzy says pulling up in front of it. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"I know darlin. I know." Lizzy answers sliding into her car. She decided to leave the General for Luke and take her car. Bo rolled his eyes and climbed in as well. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"Luke?" Lizzy asks softly. "Hmm?" Luke answers. "Do you think...you think Brian's gonna come back?" Lizzy asks so soft only Luke can hear. "You know I don't want him to, not after what he did to Julie and how upset he made you but...I know you're worried and maybe he'll be better off if he did come back and talk to you before he goes home." Luke says just as soft. Lizzy smiles before rolling away from Luke and stares out the window. Luke rests his hand on her side. Lizzy lays her hand on top of his and smiles again. Tom feels a bit angry and left out but he can sense how much Lizzy needed Luke so he walks to Lizzy's bedside and sits beside her. "I need to go Liz." Tom says. "You've got Luke you..." "Tommy please don't go. I need you here too." Lizzy begs. "You'll be fine with him here. I need to go." Tom replies. "Tom, I depreciate what you're trying to do but you're her best friend and I'm sorry if it seems as if I'm more important to you." Luke says. "You think that Tom?" Lizzy asks. "No..." Tom says. Lizzy could see through Tom no matter how hard he tried to hide it. "You do. Tom I need Luke here, he's my rock and he'll definitely help me through this but you're my big brother and I love you he can never replace you in my heart. I would hope you know that." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Well maybe you better be careful then. If the Rosco is already after you for selling hot parts in Hazzard then he won't be so forgiving about your car theft ring. I've grown up driving these roads Jason we ain't gonna hit something." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Yeah she'll be fine. What do you say we head down to the Boar's Nest, have a couple of drinks, and dance a little? If and that's a major if, if things go nicely tonight I maybe more inclined to do somethings later with you." Lizzy says smirking. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"That's how guys are." Lizzy replies. "By the way I'm alright. I'm a little upset but alright none the less." "You know it's gonna be hard but maybe if you stuck around in Hazzard it'd help me get over it faster." Luke says. "Maybe for a bit Luke. Where'd my brother go?" Lizzy asks looking between Tom and Luke. Luke looks away and then at Tom. "He lit out of here after you collapsed. Probably on his way back to New York." "I really hope he doesn't." Lizzy says. "You're worried about him aren't you?" Luke asks. "Do you ever stop worrying about Daisy, Julie, or Bo?" Lizzy asks. "Not really." "Same thing. He's my brother I'm inclined to worry." Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
Lizzy picks up Daisy and takes her out to farm before heading back into town for the tow truck. Upon reaching the garage Cooter looks up but just hands her the keys to the truck. She runs back out to the swamp and picks up the car Luke had borrowed and tested before driving back towards town. Along the way Lizzy sees Jason walking with his head down and decides to stop after making sure she could reach both of her knives. "Hey Mister you need a ride?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"I know. I'm sorry." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Alright if you say so." Luke says. He reaches for the radio and lets Lizzy in on what happened. "Thanks for the heads up." Lizzy replies. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"You may be as cute as a newborn pup but being as stubborn as a mule isn't gonna make me any more likely to go anywhere with you." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car