Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Bo and Luke reach the town's center and pull up in front of the garage to see one person elbow deep in what looked like a Ford's engine and another on their back under a station wagon. "How much you want to bet Lizzy's under the car and not working on the engine?" Luke asks standing back and surveying the two. Cue anyone.
  2. "Brian." Lizzy says swatting him on the chest. Cue anyone.
  3. "425 horsepower hemi, three speed auto, 69 Dodge Charger. With of course a bit of modification under the hood since we found it in the swamp." Lizzy says her eyes glowing with pride. Cue anyone.
  4. Back in Hazzard Bo and Luke decide that it's about time they headed down the road especially seeing as how Bo wanted to check on Lizzy. Cue anyone.
  5. "Just don't...I don't know wish for something that isn't ever gonna happen. It'll break your heart in the end and I don't know if you'll be able to deal with it." Lizzy says not sure if she was talking about his situation or her own. Cue anyone.
  6. "Our father worries to much. You know why don't you take my car out to the back forty and do some practice runs in it. See if you can get used to the car and I may let you drive for me." Lizzy says. Bo could see Lizzy's mind working behind her blue eyes but hopes Brian will leave anyway. Cue anyone.
  7. "Good now get to work." Walters snaps. Cue anyone.
  8. "I know bro, don't let it get to you. You're a great person and one day you're gonna find that girl that can show you that. But remember no matter who comes into you life I will always love and support you." Lizzy says. Cue anyone. P.S. The song is Cowgirls Don't Cry and you can find Julie's video by searching for the official music video.
  9. "I know Brian. There's something I can't shake about him either. I don't know what it is but if she truly loves him then you my little brother are going to have to move on." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  10. Lizzy drops her arm to her side as Bo looks up. "You have the worst timing ever." Lizzy spits. "What stuff did you get?" "Orange Juice, Pepsi, and Tylenol." Bo says. "What was wrong with the Tylenol PM?" Lizzy asks. "Knocked you out." Bo says. "No, the only things that can knock me out are extreme pain, warm milk, and NyQuil. Tylenol PM makes me sleepy but truly I never fell asleep. And by the way Brian my keys are above the stove on the top shelf because that's the only place I can't reach them without standing on something which I can't do in my current condition." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  11. "First off, you will stay the heck out of Hazzard. You go any where near that town and I'll have you shipped off to Alaska. Second of all you didn't even try with Lizzy. You couldn't steal her from Bo Duke if your life depended on it. Tanner I need this deal written up and ready to go in 36 hours." Walters says flipping Private Tanner a tape. "This the deal you made with Davenport Sir?" Tanner asks. "Yep, and I'm so sure that she'll call with in the next 36 hours that I'll bet my Tony Stewart poster on it." Walters says. "Wow. She was that interested in it?" Tanner says knowing that Walters never bet his autographed Stewart poster on anything unless he was sure as the Mississippi River ran south. "She was brought up with an Army granddad she knows the drill." Walters says. Cue anyone.
  12. "I meant you and Julie, you seriously can't mean that." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  13. "Nothing well maybe a little of this." Lizzy says slinging an arm around his neck and pulling him down a bit. Cue anyone.
  14. "I just think that maybe she's madly in love with someone else and nothing's going to distract her." Walters replies. "Besides we all know that Casanova is only in his mind." Tanner adds. Cue anyone.
  15. "Wait back up what?" Lizzy stammers. Cue anyone.
  16. "Who cares what my dad thinks. I'm not 15 any more Bo besides he told Brian that he had to go to the garage. We both know those trips last all day." Lizzy says smirking at Bo wondering what he'd do if she kissed him at that moment. Cue anyone.
  17. "I don't think it's his touch that he's losing." Walters says. Cue anyone.
  18. "I would assume he's still sweet and caring. I doubt someone that sweet could change that fast." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  19. "You don't think it will?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  20. "Who Lizzy?" The Captain asks. "Come on Cap don't hold out on us. And what do you mean almost convinced you?" Private Tanner asks. "She smirked, that's what let me know she was clever and innocent was all a play. She's sweet looking. Big blue eyes, long brown hair, slightly on the short side, but man I've heard she has the biggest temper when she wants. She even shut out Szenger with out a sweat." Walters says. Cue anyone.
  21. "At one time. He was cute and sweet. But then I got back to Hazzard and three weeks around Luke kinda washed it away." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  22. "That's not an answer Bo, kinda need it verbally." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  23. "Oh trust me if you met her you wouldn't believe any of the things in that report about her background. She almost had me convinced she was a sweet and innocent southern country girl. She's quite sneaky. I heard tell that he was going to talk to her but from what Lizzy told me Julie isn't gonna change her mind." Captain Walters said sitting in his chair and leaning back lacing his hands together behind his head. Cue anyone.
  24. "She could have been lying." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  25. "So what does all this mean?" Bo asks. "It means that my father was a complete idiot who let another woman get away. I bet she convinced him that she was better off without him and she could raise the kid on her own. I thought Brian could have written this until I saw the envelope and postmark. You can't fake one of those. Bo if that ever happens to me don't let me convince you that I'm better off without you and I can raise the kid on my own." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.