Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Cooter, seeing what Brian was trying to do, nodded. "Yeah come on Lizzy. He's sick and you've always been the best at taking care of him." Cooter says. Cue anyone.
  2. Thankfully their quiet tranquility lasted for the next 15 minutes until Bo moved his hand down Lizzy's right leg and brushed against her knee. Lizzy pulled out of the kiss and arched up whimpering. Cue anyone.
  3. "I just want to make sure that there is something going for me in the future and I'm not going to end up depending on men all my life." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  4. "I do not I can take care of myself." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  5. "But I am worried Bo. I can't work for my father for the rest of my life wondering if things will ever go far enough for me and if I'll ever settle down. I just...I feel so lost." Lizzy admits softly feeling Bo's strong arms wrap around her. Cue anyone.
  6. Lizzy didn't particularly care about anything else than the feel of Bo's lips on her own. She couldn't even bring herself to care if someone walked through the door and saw them as long as it meant Bo wouldn't stop kissing her. Cue anyone.
  7. "I just...be careful." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  8. "Yeah Captain Walters was the best. I don't think Szenger was even supposed to be in town. Maybe he was thinking that if he could get me and Julie he'd get a bonus or something. I'm not sure I even want to go Bo. I think I may be a little...never mind." Lizzy mutters the last part throwing her arms around Bo's waist. Cue anyone.
  9. "Yeah sure." Lizzy whispered right before Bo's lips connected with her own. Cue anyone.
  10. "Maybe she's not looking for a guy Brian, besides that would mean you'd have to move south." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  11. "Actually I talked to his superior officer. Guy by the name of Captain Rick Walters." Lizzy says looking at the card. Cue anyone.
  12. "I don't know Brian, she lives down in Miami as last I heard. You sure you want to get involved?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  13. "Who cares what he thinks now or what he thought then. I do believe he interrupted something." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  14. "Him? Casanova? Only in his head. I'm not too sure he was lying about Jeb. If it is the truth you know I'm here for you." Lizzy says as Cooter glances back over his shoulder. Cue anyone.
  15. "You know I would if it wasn't for the fact that your my brother." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  16. Lizzy looks up at Bo and gives him a shy smile. Cue anyone.
  17. "The boots under the car." Luke says pointing to the feet sticking out from under the wagon. "Their a size 8. Cooter wears a 10. That and we both know Lizzy doesn't like Fords." Luke says. Lizzy slides out from under the car and smiles. "Contrary to that Luke," Lizzy says removing her cap and shaking her hair out, "They're both a Ford I just got the short end and had to do the oil change." Cue anyone.
  18. "Yeah but who needs all that drama. Nope you're better off with a sweet southern girl or the city type and not all those Hollywood crappy drama laden..." Lizzy starts. "Lizzy." Cooter warns. Cue anyone.
  19. "Of course I can." Lizzy says trying to calm herself down. Cue anyone.
  20. "Well true but look at that one closely," Luke says nodding to the person under the hood. "No ponytail and you and I both know that Lizzy likes to have her hair up under her hat when she works. Want to know how I can tell the difference?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
  21. "Like she'd ever give you a chance." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  22. "His is a stick." Lizzy says. Seeing the look on Bo's face Lizzy turns bright red. "Don't go there Bo." Cue anyone.
  23. "You're probably right about what you did to Julie. Now why do you think you'll lose the bet?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
  24. "What? He was cute. Not my type but definitely cute." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  25. "Which part of three speed auto didn't you get?" Lizzy asks slightly irritated wondering when he was going to leave. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.