Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Now that you mention it it does make sense. He knew somehow that Lizzy was allergic to her painkillers and that's why she got so hyper." Bo says thoughtfully. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Hey there Sergeant." Luke says sitting. Cue anyone.
-
Jump In My Car
"Yeah the guy drugged Cindy then attacked her. She was in a coma for three months until her parents decided to pull the plug but the doc told them she was pregnant and they decided to prolong her life for Molly's. When she gave birth they decided that she had suffered long enough." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Well that's one good thing that's gonna come of this. Do you think Brian and Lizzy will get along?" Bo asks. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Then we should go talk to him." Luke says standing. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Filed Under The Rug
"I don't know Julie. You'd have to ask." Bo says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"What do you think Bo?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Maybe we oughta go talk to him." Luke suggests. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"No, Daisy did when she was about 10 remember. She missed two whole weeks of school for it." Bo says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
Bo looked at Luke suspiciously as Daisy came back to the bar. "Something wrong Bo?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"I felt there was but I couldn't tell completely." Bo answers. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Alright." Daisy says looking to the bar where her cousins were seated. Cue anyone. .
-
Filed Under The Rug
"I know. I hope she's gonna be alright." Bo says still watching a sleeping Lizzy. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I hope you don't say that around them." Daisy says. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"Sleeping. Brian gave her painkillers that knocked her out." Bo says. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"No but if you insult it, your insulting my cousins and they don't take to kindly to it." Daisy says. Cue anyone.
-
Filed Under The Rug
"I don't know don't think I've ever seen her. How are you feeling?" Bo asks. Cue anyone.
- Jump In My Car