Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Coast Guard? That's not even military that's Department of Homeland Security. So how much time did you say we had before you had to leave?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  2. "It happened that way. I hung around Tom too much." Lizzy says not wanted to completely give away her back ground. Cue anyone.
  3. "Yes you were. You can't really find blame there either. It's not always a bad thing to be up for a little fun." Bo says entering the room. Cue anyone.
  4. "He's only a Casanova in his head. That boy couldn't pick up a southern girl if his life depended on it let alone a southern girl who is already in love. Yes I know, they say Army stands for Aren't really marines yet, but the Army replies with the Marines are just morons. Too much hatred for troops who should be supporting each other." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  5. "And now you see it as a bad thing although it isn't really." Luke replies. Cue anyone.
  6. "Glad you know that much about me." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  7. "That's what my granddad says as well. Says the other branches can make a girl a widow before she's used to being a newly wed. Says Army and Marines do it the quickest and I shouldn't fall for either but...Something just drew me to Bo and I doubt I'll give him up." Lizzy answers. Cue anyone.
  8. "You two really are two of a kind." Luke mentions. Cue anyone.
  9. "I'm glad you finally see it my way. And there's no way I'm giving up my car." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  10. Luke looks between the two and shakes his head. Cue anyone.
  11. "And just why might that be?" Lizzy demands. Cue anyone.
  12. "Hey Brian. I'm glad you liked it. Maybe in a bit you can show me if you really can handle racing." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  13. "He was...is a nice guy for the most part but I don't think right now is a good time to discuss him." Uncle Jesse replies. Cue anyone.
  14. Lizzy lets a soft smile slip then notices their visitor. "And just who might you be?" Lizzy asks looking up at him. Cue anyone.
  15. "Who knows. But if the little monkey stole my car I'll kill him." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  16. "I'm not sure he even had a choice in the matter." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  17. "Yeah sure." Lizzy says rolling her eyes. Cue anyone.
  18. "Maybe but would you enjoy it as much as you enjoy being a cop?" Uncle Jesse asks. Cue anyone.
  19. "What girl?" Lizzy asks crossing her arms over chest. Cue anyone.
  20. "I think that's why you and Lizzy make such a great team." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  21. "What can I say I got a little jealous." Bo says. "Over what?" Lizzy asks jumping down off the ladder with Luke right behind her. Cue anyone.
  22. "I guess not but that's alright." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  23. "Yeah I remember." Bo replies still slightly in thought. Cue anyone.
  24. "It's a lot of fun. Especially when you're doing it to out run the cops." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  25. "Tomorrow?" Bo asks softly. "I haven't even had time to...tomorrow Sergeant of course." Bo scratches the back of his neck and wonders how Lizzy will take the news but knowing it's not going to be a good thing. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.