Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Who doesn't? I wonder if he has a girl back home." Lizzy says wading out of the pond.
  2. "Need you to uh...To grab that other hook and latch it right here." Lizzy says taking Daisy's hand and showing her where to hook it.
  3. "Allow me." Bo walks over and punches Lonni in the face. "Er...I'm gonna get that truck out of there." Lizzy says pulling her shoes and pants off revealing bikini's bottoms and waded out to the truck and hooking it up.
  4. Lizzy smirked then frowned. "What were you thinking? You could have died." Lizzy shouts pushing him backwards. "You know I think she's only so worried because she likes you." Luke says. "He's Daisy's cousin of course I care." Lizzy answers.
  5. "You...You have a lot of explaining to do." Lizzy says poking her finger into Bo's chest. "A two ton truck with a lift kit and a v-8 engine. The thing can't even jump a ditch what on God's green earth made you think it could jump Hazzard Pond?" Lizzy shouts.
  6. "Daisy wait." Lizzy says grabbing her arm. "Come on you know he just wanted to test his luck. He's fine see." Lizzy says pointing to where Bo is grabbing a towel and blanket from the truck.
  7. Twenty minutes later Lizzy gets a call on the radio. "Little Red this is Lost sheep one you got your ears on?" Luke says. "This is Red what's up?" Lizzy asks. "You wanna go fishing?" Luke asks. "Fishing? I'm flattered Luke but..." Lizzy trails off. "No, do you wanna go fishing and you might want to bring a few blankets." "Oh I'll be there." Lizzy answers. "Lost Sheep out." Luke says. "Dad, I'm going fishing. Where are the extra blankets?" Lizzy calls. "Have fun, they're in the back of the truck." Cooter answers. Lizzy makes her way down to the pond to see the back end of the truck sticking out and she tries to contain her laughter.
  8. "I...I'm not completely sure. The doctor could tell you better than I could." The nurse says. Cue anyone.
  9. "There's a surgery the doctor can preform that can block you from conceiving. Of course you would have to give permission but...the doctor will be in to tell you more about it. I had that surgery done about five years ago and it saved my life. It's completely reversible as well but...Well for your own life you may want to consider it." The nurse says.
  10. "Ms. Duke listen I can only tell you what the doctors say and well...after losing two of your triplets you may not be strong enough to survive this pregnancy especially fighting Mono. From what I know the doctor may forbid you from having kids for the next three years." The nurse says. Cue anyone.
  11. "Ms. Duke please calm down. We've run a few tests and you're showing the signs of Mono, and that you're pregnant. You're daughter is at home and most likely in well capable hands." The nurse answers. Cue anyone.
  12. Brian sped his way to the hospital and once there the doctors began running tests. Cue anyone.
  13. "Why don't we get you to a doctor and see what he thinks?" Brian suggests. Cue anyone.
  14. "Are you alright?" Brain asks. Cue anyone.
  15. "I'm sure he could do it in a smaller car but the physics of this truck verses gravity ain't good." Rack says.
  16. "It's a V-8." Lonni says. "There's no way it'll make it over the pond." Bo answers.
  17. "Hey...ain't my jurisdiction anyway. I just find it odd that she would have one. So about this car wash..." Rack says.
  18. "You're not answering my question Julie, why does you're friend have her own still?" Rack asks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.