Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Ms. Duke, Mr. Jackson, Ms. Duke. Listen...This isn't easy for me to say to you but we believe that because of your recent health problems we should schedule you for a temporary conception surgery. You see what we do is after you give birth to this child we will go in and put in place a device that will make it nearly impossible for you to get pregnant for three years. Every year we ask you to come in for a check up and we'll make sure you're healing properly and getting better. If at the end of three years you are better and your immune system is back to where it should be we will remove it and you're free to live your life the way you please. This surgery could possibly save your life. We strongly recommend you do it but we can not force you." The doctor explains. Cue anyone.
  2. Lizzy sighs and nods. She tries to stretch her fingers to get circulation to them again but it does work. She just wished it would be over soon and Bo and Luke would be there to save them.
  3. "So then let me talk to Jim. It's not like if you untie our hands we'll escape. You've still got us chained to the bed by our feet. Look I'm sure if you help us escape they'll decrease your sentence. Please." Lizzy begs.
  4. "Loose? What are you talking about? Listen, I'll let you do what ever you want to me on three conditions. First you get Julie, medical help. We haven't eaten in three days. Second you have to let Daisy go. And third you untie my hands. I'm losing circulation and soon I might end up like Julie. Please George you don't want to hurt us do you?" Lizzy asks.
  5. "Remember what Uncle Jesse taught us? Don't give up we'll make it though somehow." Lizzy says putting on a brave face she hopes Daisy won't see through.
  6. "I know. Just try not to breathe too deeply." Lizzy says holding back tears feeling useless and unable to help her friend.
  7. "Come on admit it you'll be happier if Enos walks through that door than if Bo or Luke walks through that door." Lizzy says.
  8. "I don't know really just the fact that he keeps insisting that you lay down and not hurt yourself. He's got to have some good in him if he can do that." Lizzy says.
  9. "Daisy please lay down. He's not gonna hurt me. If he really wanted to he would have done it already." Lizzy says.
  10. "I told you to lay down girl. You're only gonna hurt yourself worse." George snaps. "Daisy I'll be fine. Don't worry." Lizzy says.
  11. "Beat her?" George asks. "I wasn't planning that." He says his eyes roaming Lizzy's body. "How would your boyfriend like to know he's not the first to have you." "You wouldn't." Lizzy says. "Wouldn't I?" George asks.
  12. "I couldn't, it'd hurt you too much physically. I want to hurt you emotionally not physically and lay down or you'll injure yourself even more." George snaps.
  13. George walked back into the girls room and ran his hand over Daisy's ribs. "Seems as if you've got some busted ribs there girly." He said then walked back to Lizzy. "How are you feeling girl?" "When you let me go I'll show you just how I feel." Lizzy snaps. "You'll hold your tongue or I'll force you to hold it girl and I'll let your friends watch. How do you think that boy of yours will like it to be coming after a broken girl?" George says. "Leave me alone." Lizzy spits.
  14. "I don't know. They just say that on average families have 2.5 kids so I figured..." Lizzy says.
  15. "I don't know...probably white picket fence, 2.5 kids, dog, farm...a farm girls fairy tale kind of stuff." Lizzy says.
  16. "Well if it turns out bad at least maybe...just maybe it'll make Bo jealous. And hey if it doesn't then well I can see where it goes." Lizzy smirks.
  17. "No, Daisy it's all right. I'll be fine. Some times I can't help but wallow. Don't trade your happiness because I just happen to be in love with the one boy in Hazzard who can't ever be serious about a girl. You know...That Tommy Lee boy has been sweet on me for a while now. Maybe I'll see what he has to offer." Lizzy says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.