Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Alright I'll see you then." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"Hey Daisy." Luke says looking at the floor. Cue anyone.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"It's no bother at all Daisy. I would love to go. How bout...how bout you girls come over here and we'll rent a few movies, get some take out and have Bo leave us alone. And Daisy if you need anything next time radio I can answer that one faster than the other." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"I know...He's just worried. Daisy he...He leaves in a week please don't let him leave with you angry at him." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"And he's completely and utterly sorry for saying it to you. It's just...he's been so stressed out lately that I think it's finally gotten to him and he snapped. I'm so sorry Daisy. I love you and so does he, you know he just can't stand the thought of losing someone else he cares about." Lizzy answers.
-
Sweating For The County
"He's just worried about her. All he told her was that...well what the doctors told him. That she should have waited and that they're not sure how much of a chance she has of making it through this pregnancy." Lizzy answers. Cue anyone.
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Lizzy shakes her head and storms over to Carrie. "This is for making my best friend cry," Lizzy slaps her once. "This is for being a hooker," Lizzy slaps her again, "And this is for sniffing around places you shouldn't be sniffing around in." Lizzy says slapping her again. "Maybe next time you'll think twice about pissing off a Davenport."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Easy Daisy please honey please put down the gun, please put down the gun. Daisy don't please don't scare me. Put the gun down. You don't want to do this you have things to live for. I can't raise this child without his aunt and your children do you think they want to grow up without a mother. Daisy...god please put down the gun and don't do it." Lizzy begs not even trying to cover up her tears.
-
Sweating For The County
"Then why are you so angry at Luke if nothing's wrong?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy gives Luke a small smile and then follows Daisy. "What's wrong Daisy?" Lizzy asks.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy sighs and takes the cordless phone. "I thought she went with Matt...Never mind. Daisy what's wrong?" Lizzy asks.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"If you need anything let us know." Luke says. Cue anyone.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Of course he wouldn't he's a Duke." Luke answers. "Clay if you ever need anything my door is always open to you. When you finally feel that true love...go for it. Trust me on that one. Go for it because you won't want to lose it." Cue anyone.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersLizzy looks up at Bo and shakes her head. "Something wrong?" Bo asks. "I thought I heard the phone." Lizzy says. "No phone today. If it's important they'll radio you know that." Bo says. "But...I can't shake this bad feeling." "It's alright." Bo says.
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy goes outside a few minutes later to see Luke leaning against the fence. "Did you tell Julie she..." She starts. "I told her what the doctors told me. That she should wait a few more years between the two because they weren't sure she would survive another one this soon." Luke answers. "She must have missed the last part of that sentence." Lizzy says. "I'm guessing." Luke says. "Are you scared?" "No...well not really. I know what I have to do now I'll be fine. Besides I've been through it before." "I guess." "You take care of my cousin...and this one here." "You make it back...you'll be godfather." Lizzy says placing her hand over Luke's on her stomach. "Thanks." "Davenport." Lizzy says answering her phone. "Hey we got in. No problems so far. Once we locate them and get them out we'll give you a call. Stay on top of things. The next you hear from us we'll be on our way back." "I hope so." Lizzy says. "Duke out." Lizzy hangs up and looks at Luke who's looking at her curiously. "Spec ops thing can't say anything else." "This your last op?" "Probably. I've got four more weeks as a mechanic before I go on maternity leave so...Well I guess after that I'm gonna have to find something else to do." Lizzy sighs. "It'll be alright. Plan your wedding and keep me in the loop." "I can do that." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Well I'm gonna be by your side when ever you need me." Enos says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Sorry Darlin that's amazing news. How far along are you?" Enos says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Pregnant...Are you sure?" Enos asks. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Yes Daisy?" Enos answers. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Absolutely." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"I don't know probably go nuts." Lizzy says laughing. Cue anyone.