Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
"Yeah right. You know as well as I do my father would flay you alive if he heard you say that. That's why you've always treated me like your little sister, like I didn't matter because truth is you're more worried about what he's gonna do when he finds out you think you care about me. It's best...for your sake, that you stay away from me. You can start by leaving. Just please leave." Lizzy says rolling to face away from Bo.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Seeing Daisy's nod he walks out the door then down the hall. He enters the Lizzy's room and sees her curled up in a ball staring at the wall. "Hey there sweetie." He says softly. Lizzy's flinches and pulls away. "I'm not gonna hurt you Lizzy." Lizzy shakes her head and looks up. "Bo I..." Lizzy starts. "I know sweetheart." Bo says pulling up a chair and sitting in it next to Lizzy's bed. He takes her hand and slowly she unfolds herself. "How's Julie?" Lizzy asks. "She's fine...said that the guys hurt her real bad." Then he goes on to explain all that Julie says. Lizzy sits up angrily. "How could she?" Lizzy asks. "It was a bad dream. After they got us back from the convenience store they gave us some chloroform and we slept for the next eight hours. After that they stayed away only coming in once with Daisy and then again with Carrie. After that right before we escaped Jim took me to the back room and George took Daisy to the other one. I knocked Jim out before he could do anything to me and I think George only got as far as to pull Daisy's shorts off before I got her out of there. After that we got out and went to the Jackson County sheriff's department and they brought us here." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
"In her mind she thinks she can't which no doubt does increase the appeal. I'm not saying that she can't date him, god knows that girl doesn't listen to me half the time, but...I guess she just thinks he'll never like her. Do you think that's why she wants him so bad or does she truly like him?" Cooter asks.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!