Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Oh Daisy...that boy is hopelessly in love with you. Has been ever since he met you...But now the two of you are together and...God I wish I had a guy who loved me like that." Lizzy answers.
  2. "It's not your fault Daisy. I...I just...Now I know how Enos felt. Unconditional love that's completely one sided. It hurts." Lizzy says.
  3. "He's only worried because you know my daddy will be breathing down his neck when I don't come home and Bo can't take it. If it wasn't for you and Cooter Bo wouldn't know I existed." Lizzy sneers.
  4. "I can't believe the last thing I said to him was an argument, Daisy you don't think he hates me do you?" Lizzy says.
  5. "I really wish I could help but my hands are a little tied up. God Bo must think I hate him." Lizzy says.
  6. Using her shoulder Lizzy is able to push the gag down and frowns. "You alright?" She asks softly.
  7. "Your friend Rack will know where to find us and when he comes back with the 10 grand you'll get the girls back." The guy answers.
  8. "Luke where have you been. A guy called the farm a few hours ago and told you Lizzy and Julie have both been kidnapped by big guys with guns. As for Daisy...Hm...I haven't seen her in a while either." Bo says.
  9. Unfortunately for Jim and his friend Lizzy had given the Duke's number to a man inside the store along with the code words 'The rooster flies the coop if the man's got a gun.' and told him to call when the coast was clear. Luke was the one to get the message at the Duke farm and sighed. He got Bo and soon they were flying after the van.
  10. Lizzy bit her lip and pulled open the side door. "Forgive me." Lizzy says pushing Julie out and then jumping out. Both girls land on their feet then run into the continence store. "Look like you're buying something." Lizzy says pushing Julie to the register and handing the clerk a Hersey bar. "There are two guys outside that kidnapped us. If you've got a silent alarm activate it." Lizzy tells him.
  11. Lizzy watches as they continue to drive and slowly makes her way over to Julie. Remembering Bo's trick she pulls Julie's knife out and slowly cuts away the ropes around Julie's wrists then hands it to Julie.
  12. "Wait don't shoot." Lizzy says. Inside she's thinking it didn't go like she thought it would. "If you take me with you I can almost guarantee you a ten thousand dollar ransom."
  13. "Just shut that trap of yours." The first guy says replacing the gag. Lizzy sees the van pull down an alley way and then she circles the block a few times. She knows it's a trap but she see's it as the only opportunity she has to rescue Julie. "Bo Duke, you owe me for this." Lizzy mutters under her breath hoping that when she gets back something good will happen.
  14. "How do you know she's after us? And besides maybe she's not alone in that car." The first guy says. "It there something you want to say Duke?"
  15. Lizzy hears the call and swears. "Oklahoma then. Now which part were they from?" Lizzy asks herself. She presses her accelerator and tries to catch up with the van.
  16. Lizzy shakes her head then walks out of the barn. She by passes Julie's car on the way to her truck and then spots something out of the ordinary. Lizzy knees and spots a set of keys. She finds this a little odd but pockets the keys then spots a pair of tire tracks leading off the property. Then she realizes that they fit a later model van. Searching her memory the only one she had seen in Hazzard was one down by the pond with Oklahoma plates. "This is gonna get me in big trouble." Lizzy sighs. She drives her truck back home and switches it out for the Mouse only telling Cooter she's taking a drive across the state line.
  17. "How do we know he'll follow us because of this one?" The first guy asks. "Lizzy how could you say something like that." Bo says. "Just because I'm best friends with her cousin doesn't mean I'm friends with her. She's your little sister but that doesn't mean I have to like her. Hell...Now I know why there's no chance for us. You don't give a damn about me, it's all about Julie or Daisy. If I wasn't Daisy's best friend I doubt you'd know I existed." Lizzy spits.
  18. "Maybe she was kidnapped." Lizzy suggests. "Lizzy." Bo exclaims. "What? That's the way things work in Hazzard. If someone goes up and missing they've been kidnapped. Who knows maybe...Maybe she opened her door, realized she was out of gas, and decided to go for a walk instead. Then maybe she got forgetful and didn't shut the door." Lizzy says. "Don't ask me I haven't seen her."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.