Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "And your friend Ms. Jackson-Davenport why does she have her own still?" Rack asks.
  2. "Thanks for the update." Micheal says. He looks at the two little ones. "I wonder what he was on about."
  3. "I think they still see you as a little kid and they'll always there protecting you. I'd do it for Lizzy but I don't like the out come on that. No, I didn't have a spinal tap just had all the symptoms and figured that's what it was." Brian answers. Cue anyone.
  4. "Maybe it's a good thing." Brian answers. Cue anyone.
  5. "I'm sorry it's official police business." Rack says. "My name's Rack and this here's Lonni."
  6. "Little ms. Carrie Lynn Carter." Lizzy growls. "Nough said." Cooter says. "Just don't be carrying on all night you've got chores in the morning." Lizzy nods and Cooter walks away.
  7. "Two more...that live in Hazzard anyway." Bo answers grinning at the fact that this time Lizzy didn't blush. He'd have to work on that. So far he had kept it quiet about his interest in his cousin's best friend and knowing how Cooter would react was thankful that was a good thing. Lizzy started the engine and drove off thankful that she had only lowered Dixie and not taken her completely down. Now at least Daisy would have a way home.
  8. "It'll be alright. I'll keep in touch as much as I can you just take care of yourself and...Do me a favor look in on Lizzy occasionally." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  9. "Criminals in Hazzard? Sounds like a normal day here. Hey Bo...I'm gonna take Daisy back to my place for the night, to calm her down an all...We'll see you in the morning." Lizzy says astonished with herself for getting through an entire sentence with Bo without turning bright red.
  10. "Hey now, of course I'm gonna come back alive. Bo did didn't he? You just take care of yourself and this little one here and I'll be back before you know it." Luke says.
  11. "Well then is there anything I can do to help you boys or were you here for some official reason?" Lizzy asks.
  12. "That's great news Daisy but...I think I'm gonna have to be over there for at least a year." Luke answers.
  13. "It's alright. You're allowed to have off days." Enos says. Cue anyone.
  14. "Rack? What kind of name is that? Your parents must hate you. If this is all Lonni's fault I'm afraid I'm gonna have ask you to skidattle back to that tiny town in Oklahoma." Lizzy says.
  15. "If that's what you want. I think we should...maybe...we need to spend some time with the ones we have now while they're little." Enos says.
  16. "Thank you so much." Luke says wrapping Daisy in a hug. Cue anyone.
  17. "Was there something I could help you boys with?" Lizzy asks looking at the two newcomers to Hazzard.
  18. "Because you've given me six wonderful children and I love you with all of my heart." Enos says leaning against the door way.
  19. "You have nothing to be sorry for Daisy. It wasn't my place...Can you ever forgive me?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
  20. "It's too bad she didn't stick around." Lizzy mutters. She turns around and walks back over to Daisy. "Don't you give that girl one thought. Come on let's go back to my place we'll get you some tea and a nice relaxing bubble bath and we'll take care of her in the morning."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.