Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "What's Daisy mad at you for?" Lizzy asks.
  2. Lizzy pauses for a moment then pulls open the door looking at him curiously. "Bo?" She asks.
  3. "You promised me forever and you're going to adopt this child...How could I ever hate you?" Lizzy asks.
  4. Lizzy bits her lip and holds in her tears as she looks down at the letter. She answers the ringing phone and after a short conversation with Daisy she hangs up and looks back at the note. Lizzy pulls out a single long stemmed yellow rose and then picks up a pen. She flips over the note and scratches out a few words. 'Actions have always worked better for you than words.' Lizzy hands the rose and note to Tommy and shuts the door. Tommy shakes his head and takes them back to Bo. "Here." He says.
  5. "For what I did to put that look on your face. It's like you think I hate you or something." Lizzy answers. Cue anyone.
  6. "Dang it I thought that would work." Bo mutters to himself driving away to the local flower store. He picks out a handmade bouquet and pays for it before writing another note and sending them with Tommy. "Please try again."
  7. "I'm so sorry." Lizzy says turning her interest to Natalie. Cue anyone.
  8. Lizzy looks out her front window as the neighbor's kid rings the doorbell. "Hey Tommy what can I do for you?" She asks. "This is for you." Tommy says holding out the letter. Lizzy reads through it then rips it to pieces and sends it into the wind. "Tell him nice try." Lizzy says shutting the door.
  9. "Then why do you look like I just kicked your dog?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  10. Lizzy takes Natalie and slowly rocks the child. "What's wrong Bo?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  11. "Hey kids why don't you go see if you can find your dad." Bo suggests. Carmen and Jacob nod and run back inside. "Daisy listen I have the same fear but for now we just have to keep our fingers crossed and let everything work out alright. Why don't you let the kids stay with Uncle Jesse for the next few days and you won't have to worry."
  12. "Daisy wait...Look I know right now things look bad an all but...I know you're under pressure but you have got to stop taking it out on your kids." Bo says.
  13. "Thank you Mommy." Jacob takes the gameboy and runs back to Austin and Carmen. "Lookie what I got." He says. "That's a brave thing you did there." Bo says.
  14. "Yes Mommy?" Jacob asks with his head bowed and hands behind his back.
  15. "Are you sure you were right to ground him? You know as well as I do that six year old's can't really hold their tongue about things like that. Look at them now, they've obviously forgotten about it." Bo says.
  16. "Don't worry about it Daisy he'll be alright." Enos says.
  17. Jacob opens his mouth to disagree but hears Austin calling him so he just shrugs and runs back to where Austin and Carmen are playing.
  18. "Mommy, mommy look, Austin let me color a picture just for you." Jacob says handing her a picture.
  19. "They're kids Daisy, they've got short attention spans. Don't worry about it." Bo says.
  20. "Honey, you're just trying to protect them. Jacob is only six and he wouldn't understand everything Lizzy's going through just like Austin doesn't. We have every right not to tell them everything." Enos answers.
  21. Jacob frowned but wiped away his tears. "I'm sorry mommy." He says.
  22. Jacob looks up with tears in his eyes and fumbles with the hem of his shirt. "It's just that all the rest of our friends have mommies and well you talk about them and about grandma sometimes but you won't tell us why he doesn't have a mommy and we just thought..." Jacob says before bursting into tears.
  23. "We didn't mean to Mommy...It's Jacob's fault." Carmen says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.