Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Remind them that you care for them and try the best you can to get them back into their day to day routines. If they want to talk about it just listen and be sympathetic with them." She says.
  2. I think he was like 10 years older than Bo. So in season six when his daughter Nancy Lou comes to town he would be about 34
  3. A few hours later the doctors gathered the four girls along with the Sheriff, his deputies and the girls friends and families. "Hello everyone, my name is Martha Brooks and I'm from the Elmer City Crime Lab. My colleagues and I have processed the entire warehouse where you girls were held and in our professional opinion there is no evidence to prove that any of you were raped. There is evidence of malnourishment, neglect, and physical abuse but not of sexual abuse. I'm sorry." Then Martha walks out of the room. "So if she wasn't raped then why does she think she was?" Bo asks. "I believe I can answer that. My name is Kristen Hartsock and I'm the hospitals resident psychologist. Ms. Duke I believe it was an effect of the GHB they injected into your body. There is no honest to God truth serum. There are some that will make you talk but mainly it focuses on your belief in what it is. If they used it on you you wouldn't remember it. As for GHB you would experience hallucinations, dizzyness, fainting, and sometimes recurring nightmares. If these nightmares were reinforced it would cause you to believe them. Right now we believe all four of you are suffering from PTSD." The lady says. "PTSD?" Cooter asks. "Post Traumatic Stress disorder. It's what's causing a slight change in their behavior. For Ms. Davenport I believe she will pull away from everyone until her body and mind can let it go. Ms. Daisy Duke will most likely convince herself that she can't keep anything down and will slowly stop her food intake as for Ms. Carrie, I'm not to sure about her coping technique but Ms. Julie Duke will most likely to protest the events she saw happen were real. There is no doubt in my mind that she was beaten but the rape is most likely in her mind as a product of the GHB." Kristen says. "GHB, isn't that called the date rape drug?" Lizzy asks. "Yes but in the right amounts it can be controlled and can cause hallucinations. There is no fault to any of you it happened and your best bet is to move past this." Kristen says.
  4. "Oh, that's a really good name there." Lizzy says.
  5. "That's good, I'll guess I see you then. Until then we'll keep each other company here." Lizzy says.
  6. "You don't have to be so egotistical about it." Lizzy says but Luke can tell she's only trying to keep a straight face.
  7. "The sheriff is old enough to be your father." Lizzy grins. "But there is the bartend at the Boar's Nest. Frank I think his name is. And the barber's son, Jeff I think. They'd love to meet you." Lizzy says.
  8. "Interesting name, where'd you get it?" Lizzy asks.
  9. "Doctors say it's bound to happen. That IV they gave you is full of Saline water and it's supposed to keep you from passing out again but...Daisy honey you have to eat something." Bo says.
  10. "Trust me honey I could name at least fifty and like half of them are married. A sweet blonde like you with that body, you could have any guy you like." Lizzy says.
  11. "No not really...I want to but...I fear it'll bring bad luck. I might wait a few months." Lizzy says.
  12. "I take it they didn't fall for that. And wait...You're like seven years older than me Luke, you mean back when I was in high school. If Daddy knew about it then he would have...probably messed your car up." Lizzy answers.
  13. "Oh come on Cin, you're young there's plenty of time for that. Besides I think I know of a few guys in Hazzard who would glance your way a few times." Lizzy says.
  14. "Maybe my sense of judgment has changed since I found out I'm actually gonna have a kid." Lizzy says.
  15. "It's not I was just...I wandered what you thought about all of this." Enos says. "Hey Daisy." Bo says stepping into the room.
  16. "There were times when you could have told me. They weren't around all the time. I think you were too scared back then." Lizzy says.
  17. "It wasn't your fault Cindy and you know it. You were in the wrong place at the wrong time and I'm sure once I get out of here I'm gonna find evidence of it." Lizzy says.
  18. "What do you mean?" Lizzy asks.
  19. "Oh." Enos says. "I guess that means we have to wait to see what the evidence shows."
  20. "Wasn't my fault if you had showed at least a bit of interest I would have tried harder." Lizzy says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.