Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Sweating For The County
"I think it's a good idea. A least then if you talk about it we'll know who you're talking about." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Those two are destined to be together. Mark my words Luke." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"You knew about that...And that my dear husband wants you to keep my spirits up. I miss them so bad but...I know I'm never gonna get out of here." Lizzy sighs.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Sweating For The County
"So see not everything's bad." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Any time. Do keep in touch." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"You can't tell anyone. I'll deny with every last breath but...My son. He's only six." Lizzy sighs.
-
Sweating For The County
"I'm not sure that's something you'd have to ask him. But I'll tell you this, after this child is born you'll have two of one sex and one of the other." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"That is true." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Meanwhile Lizzy is sitting in prison wondering what's going on with Daisy in the outside world and how her son is doing. She knows it's not good but there is that small sliver of hope that says she'll get out before he grows up but not much.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Sweating For The County
"It's not you're fault Daisy, there's nothing you could have done. Trust me everything will be alright. And after all you can always have more kids." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"Alright we'll see you in a bit." Jeb kisses her forehead and James hugs her before leaving the room. When they were gone Lizzy looks at Daisy. "Are you really fine?" Lizzy asks.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Interesting way to see it." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
-
Sweating For The County
"Oh Daisy don't believe that. Enos loves you strong or weak. He'll stand by your side no matter what." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Hey...Don't worry about it. Clay, Daisy, and Enos will take good care of you. And don't forget when it comes time Daisy is a registered Midwife." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Sweating For The County
"Are you sure Daisy? I know it's tough and you don't have to act strong for us if you're really falling apart inside." Jeb says.
-
Sweating For The County
"I don't know why. Lizzy's supposed to have told everyone we were MIA not KIA. We'll go see her in a minute. How are you hanging in there?" Jeb asks.
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
"Yes they will but that would mean you'd get locked up as well. Let the local cops deal with it. I know you're hurt and angry but you can't fly off the handle like this. I want to kill those guys who hurt my baby girl but you can't. You have to let the law punish them. Daisy needs you right now you need to be with her." Cooter says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Uh...Of course." Lizzy says. "Listen you need anything, a place to crash, a shoulder to lean on, a job, anything at all you give me a call and I'll do my best to help you out."