Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "I'd bring you some but I haven't made any since I left Hazzard and her name is April Payton-Elizabeth Berkly." Lizzy says.
  2. "Being a black belt in Judo, Kickboxing, and all that Marine self-defense Luke taught me really helped. And I didn't shoot him I pistol whipped him." Lizzy answers.
  3. "So Bubba?" Jeb asks. "Is in the Texas State Jail." Lizzy answers. "Couple of bruises and scratches but...I'll be fine."
  4. "Easy." Lizzy snaps as Emma hugs Victoria and Jeb hugs her. "Bubba was a little harder to kick than his son was and I forgot my taser."
  5. "Hey Lizzy's never been wrong before." Jeb answers. Finally after 12 long grueling hours Lizzy reappears a little worse for wear but smiling none the less. "I told you I'd be back." Lizzy says.
  6. "Hey...I'll be back I promise. I will never leave Heather like my mother left me. When I come back I'll have Victoria with me. Don't worry about it." Lizzy says. So they wait for Lizzy to come back.
  7. "Ok...Hm...Everyone I'm going to ask you a favor. Don't tell anyone I was here or that you know of me. Dad, take care of my little girl. Jeb if anyone asks her mother died in child birth. Heather baby...mommy's got to go away for a little while but Daddy and Grandpa Cooter are gonna take real good care of you. You remember our story?" "Who's Natalie? My mom's name is Mary." Heather answers.
  8. "Don't worry these two are in good hands." Lizzy says.
  9. "He could try but I doubt she'll go. Now about your daughter Victoria was it? Looks like I'm gonna have to make a trip to Texas. Any reason why he would want her?" Lizzy asks.
  10. "We could take them down to the pond right now if you want." Lizzy says.
  11. "Great Kayle just don't let him in and tell him that your lawyer will be in touch. It's imperative that you don't let him in. Lock your door and don't open it for anyone except Chad or if they have the pass code 'Butterball'." Lizzy says.
  12. "It's just Lizzy, your father Walker wants you to move in with him and Alex. I know your happy with Chad but he said he wasn't going to stop till he made you see sense. As for you Mrs. Cowbell...Well I'll get to that." Lizzy says.
  13. Lizzy dialed and waited. When a female voice picked up Lizzy started talking. "Listen you may not know me but my name is Lizzy Davenport. I'm a friend of your mom Daisy's. I wanted to warn you." Lizzy says.
  14. "That probably wouldn't have worked anyway. Hey you wouldn't have Kayle's number would you?" Lizzy asks.
  15. "That she's tried to convince him to let it go and that there was nothing either of them could do but he refuses to listen to her. Claims he's gonna make that girl see reason and that he won't give up." Lizzy answers.
  16. "Yeah then he'll get into trouble. Being a Texas Ranger may excuse him from some things but it's not going to win him this war." Lizzy picks up her cell phone and then call's Alex. "Hey Alex, it's Natalie Jackson you know the FBI agent. I'm not sure if you know this or not but I just wanted to warn you that Walker's gone a little off the deep end. His daughter Kayle Nicole became a legally emancipated adult a month or so ago and he's going to do everything in his power to get her back." Lizzy paused and let Alex talk. "Ah I see...well thanks bye."
  17. "I know he's not. People get kind of stupid about their kids." Lizzy says.
  18. "Let him try. She's got the federal government, and me, standing behind her. She can't lose." Lizzy says.
  19. "If he cares nothing for her he would have dumped her when he found out she was pregnant. From what I understand they're living together. What's your next stupid excuse cowboy?" Lizzy asks bored.
  20. "Tell you that Kayle is a legally emancipated adult and you can't get custody of her." Lizzy says. "She's 16." Walker protests. "And in the state of Georgia and Texas you can legally be emancipated. There's nothing you can do. Try something else cowboy I've got the time to refute them all." Lizzy says.
  21. "If she was legally emancipated there is nothing he can do." Lizzy says.
  22. "Tell him it's not your decision. You put Kayle up for adoption then technically neither of you has the right to her and it's up to her adoptive parents to tell her what to do." Lizzy answers.
  23. "This McSweeny case, Bubba, Freddy, the girl that worked behind the cash register Kaylee Mathews. Her real name is Christine Jones. She started working there to see if the rumors about Bubba were true. Then Freddy lured her in and raped her and since then she's been working to put both of them away. After Bubba and his goons kidnapped you and Julie and Aaron Kaylee...Christine told me what was going on and everything they discovered. Now that Freddy kidnapped Kathy and hurt her I've been sent to Hazzard to build a case against him." Lizzy admits.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.