Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "I need you to be honest with me Salena...I don't care what happened. I don't care if you fell in love with him and you're seeing him...I really don't care Salena but I need to make sure what you're saying really happened." Luke says.
  2. "Jules...I know it seems hard right now but...Daisy's worried about you she says that Aaron isn't letting the two of you hang out. If he's so concerned then why don't you suggest that the four of you go out on a double date? That way he can protect you and you get time with Daisy. I'd hate to see the two of you drift apart." Lizzy says.
  3. "Salena...you're mother isn't going to be happy about this." Luke says sitting on the edge of his daughter's bed.
  4. "Not now Brian I'm busy. Go bother Dad." Lizzy says.
  5. "I'm sure everything is fine but if it'll calm you I'll have a doctor take a look." Lizzy says.
  6. "Don't worry it'll work out." Lizzy says.
  7. "You won't Daisy, I have faith in you." Lizzy says.
  8. So an hour later Lizzy looked up looking a bit refreshed. "Daisy I can't thank you enough for that, I just need you to keep that promise he's gonna return." Lizzy says.
  9. "And for that I thank you. You were strong for me when I knew it was hard. I can't thank you enough. Do you think we could talk about this in a bit I'm completely worn out?" Lizzy says.
  10. "How dare you, you stupid little brat one day you'll get what you deserve you and your stupid Winchester cousins." Lizzy says in a voice clearly not her own. Just as suddenly as it came the glazed look left and Lizzy sank back. "God Daisy I'm so sorry...Can you budge over a bit I'm completely zonked. He took so much out of me this time." Lizzy says finally looking back to normal but completely tired.
  11. "I just need to see them doll please do it for me, your best friend." Lizzy says.
  12. "Thank you. Stay strong." Lizzy warns before she slumps in her seat. When she looks back up her posture and look had changed to a confident arrogant look Daisy had never seen on her best friends face before. But as Daisy looked at her eyes she could only see a glazed over look as if Lizzy were staring right behind her. "Daisy dear can you do me a huge favor? Call your cousins Dean and Sam and ask them to come to Hazzard. Could you do that for me doll?"
  13. "No Daisy I won't. I'll know you're only saying it for my own good and because my eyes have glazed over. I promise I won't take it to heart but I need you to promise me that you'll refuse to do anything I ask you and you'll convince me you hate me. Please promise me I can't hold him off much longer." Lizzy says.
  14. Lizzy pushes the pain away and takes Daisy's hand. "Remember last year when I told you that demon was trying to control me to get to Dean and Sam. I think he's trying to do it again." Lizzy says. "I need to warn you. If my eyes glaze over and I ask you to do something refuse. My body could never physically hurt you. Promise me if that happens, if my eyes glaze over and I ask you to do something, promise me you'll refuse and tell my you hate me."
  15. "It's alright you didn't hit me...Just...It'll be ok. Just try to listen to them before you go and hurt them." Lizzy says then grabs her head hollering in pain.
  16. "By all means if your cousin gets hurt then blame me for it but...don't hate me for it. I will stop but...I want to see if this will work." Lizzy says.
  17. "Good for you." Lizzy says.
  18. "I'm sure they will Daisy." Lizzy says.
  19. "Come on Daisy it's not your fault and it sure as hell ain't Enos's either. I really want Bo but...things are too strained between us for him to sit down and actually listen to have I feel. This is the only way I promise I'll stop if I think it's hurting him." Lizzy says.
  20. "Ask them why they did it." Lizzy says thankful for the subject change.
  21. "Why should I care that Bo was right outside?" Lizzy asks. "Because he looked crushed that you agreed." Cooter says. "So? Bo doesn't have any claim and that is my fault. I've screwed things up so bad between us and this gives me a little bit of hope that maybe, just maybe this jealousy thing is actually gonna work." Lizzy says.
  22. "I know but I'll be fine, I've got Bo. If it ever gets too much I'll let you know." Lizzy promises.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.