Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "I know." Lizzy says. "I really hope this works." She had noticed Tommy left after she agreed. "Don't you think this is a little wrong?" Cooter asks. "Why?" Lizzy asks. "Because Bo was right outside when you agreed to go out with Tommy Lee." Cooter answers.
  2. "Too much for me? Daisy I'll be fine. Plus I have Bo. You've got two kids already to take care of and if you're over at the farm you'll have Jamie and Natalie under foot as well. Not to mention this new one on the way trust me it'll be easier if I take Josh in." Lizzy says.
  3. "Thank you. Oh and by the way. Brian has a two year old son. His mother didn't want him any more so she dropped him off with Brian. His name is Joshua and Julie said she'd take him in. Unfortunately Brian's National Guard Unit got called up so he's gonna have to go in a week. I said I'd take Josh in till he comes back." Lizzy says.
  4. "Oh so...I guess a few weeks will do." Lizzy says. "Anything else I can do for you Tommy Lee?" "Well...You see I was hoping maybe...after you got out of here maybe I could take you out for a drink or two?" Tommy says. "I'd like that." Lizzy says.
  5. "I know it's gonna be hard but it's only for a few months till I'm not working up in Atlanta any more. Once I can come back to Hazzard on maternity leave they won't have to be here any more. For Uncle Jesse's sake will you please put up with them?" Lizzy asks.
  6. "Why don't you two get back to the farm." Lizzy suggests. They nod and take their chance to escape. "Daisy it wasn't their choice. With Julie being on bed rest Luke, Jeb, Brian, and James leaving again and Bo trying to be here and in Atlanta you've got to admit Uncle Jesse's gonna need the help."
  7. "I forgot they were in there but I will do." Lizzy says. Then she walks down the hall and true to his words Lizzy ducks a vase as she opens the door. "Easy Daisy no need to take my head off." Lizzy says.
  8. A few days later the doctors release Brian and Lizzy both into the care of their father and Lizzy prepares for the upcoming custody battle ahead.
  9. "We heard the sheriff found your car. It was a wreck. I had to come see how you were doing." Tommy Lee answers. "I'm alright. Doc's say I can leave soon." Lizzy says.
  10. "Hmm...That would make sense. When do you think they'll let you out of here?" Lizzy asks.
  11. "That's good. Listen I think I'm gonna drop in on Daisy and see how she's doing." Lizzy says.
  12. Back in Lizzy and Daisy's room Enos had just gotten off work and showed up. "Look who I just ran into. I told the nurse he was a friend of the family." Enos says looking around at Lizzy, Daisy, Cooter, and Uncle Jesse. "Tommy Lee well what brings you down here?" Lizzy asks.
  13. "Sounds so cruel but I'm sure they were ok after that." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  14. "I'll talk to Julie and see what I can do about Walker. Don't worry everything will work out." Lizzy says.
  15. "I...I could apologize till I was blue in the face and it still wouldn't be enough. I can never tell you how truly sorry I am for leaving you. Looking back now, if I had the chance to change it...I never would have left." Lizzy says.
  16. "Hey what else are best friends for? I'll always listen to what you want to say even if I don't believe you." Lizzy says.
  17. "Like I said I didn't know about Kayle until a few weeks ago and the only reason...the only reason I left in the past was because of Heather and I couldn't face Jeb. I will swear on anything you want me to that I will not willingly run again." Lizzy says.
  18. "This isn't making sense Daisy...Do you think that I left because I found out about Kayle and was mad at you?" Lizzy asks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.