Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Your mother programed it last night, my number, Lizzy's number, the garage, the house, and the sheriff are the only people that can call or that you can call." Luke says handing back her cell phone. "If you want this baby to be born healthy then you'll follow everyone of your mother's wishes to the letter."
  2. "So you're gonna be at the garage for a while?" Lizzy asks.
  3. "I know that but I figure the sooner we take a look at Lizzy the sooner we'll get Bo off our backs." Dean answers.
  4. Luke looked at his daughter and sighed. "Last night your mother talked to Joey and Josh Hogg. She's talked to her lawyers and they've sat down with Joey, Josh, and their lawyers. Josh has agreed to pay child support in 500 a month for the next 18 years as long as you don't press charges. He's also agreed to no visitation and that he will go to school in New York as to stay away from you, Angel, and Ashley...all you have to do is sign the paperwork and not press charges." Luke says.
  5. "Two weeks. As long as you're gaining your strength and eating properly." Aaron answers.
  6. "Alright what do you want?" Lizzy asks.
  7. Dean rolls his eyes and drags his brother down the hall.
  8. "Hand me your cell phone." Bo says. When she hands it over Bo programs it the way Lizzy taught him before handing it back. "It is now programed so you can only call me, your mother, the house, the sheriff and your aunt Lizzy. I'm only doing this because you lied to me and your mother and we're severely disappointed in you."
  9. "Brian Lee Davenport. I'm in the middle of a very important case can't you call back later?" Lizzy asked sighing.
  10. "Didn't know but it's good." Bo says. "Come on Sam let's go take a peak on Lizzy and Daisy." Dean says sensing Bo's fears.
  11. "That's why you're not the best now go, call your sister." Cooter says.
  12. "It's an ongoing investigation Mr. Duke it's best if you speak with the DA about the charges and...leave the rest to us. If you and Ms. Jackson could step out into the hall for a few moments I would like to speak with Daisy." Christine says. Bo and Lizzy nod and they step out.
  13. "That's good I'm sure Julie would love the company." Bo says still slightly worried about Lizzy.
  14. "No it's fine." Cooter says. Eventually they lost Rosco then pulled up to the garage. Cooter explained the problems and what he planed on doing while directing Brian to call his sister and let her know where they were.
  15. "Build an iron clad case against him so he won't get out. Your sister will be ok." Christine says.
  16. "Relax." Cooter says gunning the engine.
  17. "Thanks. I can't let her lose this kid it means too much to her. And don't worry about the sheriff I'll handle that. She should be down in Daisy's room." Bo says.
  18. Soon that day passed and others with it until it was Saturday. "Bo do me a favor, go hang out with Luke or Enos today and keep the kids? Daisy's coming over and I want to have a girls day just her and I...you know Julie's not strong enough otherwise we'd invite her." Lizzy says.
  19. "Well hang on...I've taught you're sister a few things about out running the cops so let's see if I've still got it." Cooter says.
  20. "Good." Lizzy says. "Dean, Sam can I talk to you in the hallway for a minute?" Bo asks. Dean looks at Sam and they step out into the hallway. "I'm worried about Lizzy. She's pregnant and this demon...what if he hurts the baby. I know what she went through a year ago when he took control of her...I don't want him to hurt the baby. Is there anything you can do?" Bo asks.
  21. "I didn't mean to lie to you Daisy I just had to for my job." Christine says. "This must be that Duke boy you were talking about." "One of them. This is Bo Duke and no...not the one you were thinking of. This was my first boyfriend. You're thinking of Jeb Duke although they do look similar." Lizzy says.
  22. "Did you know that my father had a drinking problem when I first moved here? With in four weeks he was completely sober again. I'm not saying you have to completely leave your house just...I'm not sure your mom and dad can provide you with the help you're gonna need. With Sam, Vidalia, and the baby along with the long shifts your dad has to work...I don't know Clay, even if you do decide to stay with your mom and dad don't forget my door is always open to you." Lizzy says.
  23. "He'll get what's coming to him don't worry. Daisy do you know Christine?" Lizzy asks.
  24. "Nope I didn't know about that." Lizzy says just then Christine walks into the room. "Ah there you are Jackson. I need your report on Aaron." Christine says. "What for?" "Conflict of interest boss is taking you off the case." "He can't do that." "He can and is. You're too close to this case. Professionally you need to step back. He can't risk you going overboard." "Wait until I get my hands on that Duke..." "Not your boss...My boss." "Director of the FBI." Lizzy says. Christine nods. "Fine."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.