Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I can and will if you need. If you need an escape my door is always open to you Clay. I don't want you going down this path and ending up in prison like your father. Please Clay you're gonna have a kid you need to get over this." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Oh Clay." Lizzy says pulling him into a hug. "The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. I know it's hard but you have to find other ways to cope and maybe this is why everyone thinks you're like your father. If you're really serious about this I think you need to go dry for a while and maybe it'd be better if you stayed with me. Just to make sure everything goes well." Lizzy says. "You definitely deserve to live Clay and just think about Sam what's gonna happen to her if you go offing yourself? She'll fall to pieces she needs you."
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"You obviously know what I'm talking about if you brought me out here." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Alright." Lizzy wanders down the hall and sees Clay talking to Daisy. "Clay...Daisy...Clay can you tell me what you wanted Salena to get from your locker a few weeks ago?" Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Uh Salena he's your cousin not your brother. And don't worry we'll take care of him." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Where did we go wrong? Where the hell did we go wrong?" Lizzy mutters to herself. "I don't know what else to say to you Salena other than that I'm extremely disappointed in you."
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Who else?" Lizzy asks.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Don't apologize to me. Apologize to your father. I'm disappointed in your poor choices and I'm sure Cassidy will get the same talk. I think you broke your father's heart though Salena and you'll have to make it up to him." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Sweating For The County
"I'm sure it won't Daisy. Have faith." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Julie stay out of it." Lizzy snaps. "If it wasn't for the fact that your father is unable to turn you out while you're pregnant your stuff would be on the front porch when you're released. You have a little sister and brother Salena and you're going to have a child of your own. I really hope this isn't the example you're going to set for them."
-
Sweating For The County
"I really hope so." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Sweating For The County
"Thank you. Can you believe it Daisy?" Lizzy asks.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"How'd you get it? You're only 18." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"It's only been a month and a half...so it's alright?" Lizzy asks.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Sweating For The County
"Me? I had an encounter of the third kind. Could you do me a favor and see if there's any harm done to my baby?" Lizzy asks.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"You swear to me that you're not drinking and you don't have a problem with alcohol?" Lizzy asks.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill