Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Listen Doc I don't really think there's any need to restrain either of them. Angel is gonna stay in bed and what's the deal with Salena? She's most likely got Mono but that doesn't mean you have to restrain her." Luke says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Don't worry about it Salena. You'll be ok. I promise." Luke says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"She hasn't been in trouble like you have." Luke says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Alright and just so you know Bo and Shannon are gonna go through Cassidy's room as well and I think Lizzy's gonna get permission to go through Clay's room." Luke said.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Do I have to search you room Salena?" Luke asks.
-
Sweating For The County
"Try the general store." Lizzy suggests.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I'm glad you're protective of your cousin. And as disappointed of you I am it's nothing compared to what your mother feels. She feels like she's failed you." Luke says.
-
Sweating For The County
"I don't think there's anything you can do about it." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Anita ran away when she was about 13 and a friend of hers took her in. Your Tropicana grandparents were angry about her decisions but there was nothing she could do." Luke says.
-
Sweating For The County
"Could you please take a look?" Lizzy asks.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"You mean Anita's adoptive parents. Yeah you can talk to them. I know they love you." Luke says.
-
Sweating For The County
"I'll worry about the baby you just tell me what think about this demon." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I haven't heard from your step-father since you came to live with us. And I really hope you don't mean your Tropicana grandparents. For this to go through I need you to sign this here." Luke says.
-
Sweating For The County
"You're demon hunters of course this is your area of expertise. Isn't there anything you can do to stop him?" Lizzy asks.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I had better not find you lying to me again. About this Josh deal are you willing to take it or not?" Luke asks.
-
Sweating For The County
"The demon that's try to control you." Dean says glaring at Sam. "There's...Dean I'm so scared. What if something happens to my baby?" Lizzy cries.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"It's perfectly ok with me. I'm glad they found what they did. Listen Salena...never mind." Luke says.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Demon? What demon?" Lizzy asks sharing a panicked look with Daisy.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Yeah...but for now you focus on getting better." Luke says.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"I'm sure that's it." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Oh and one more thing...because this child is going to be born in late July or August Lizzy has strongly recommended you go to University of Georgia. It's less than an hour away and you can still live at home but go to school." Luke says.
- Jump In My Car
-
Sweating For The County
"Interesting. Hello Ms. Lizzy." Dean says. "Dean, Sam something I can do for you?" Lizzy asks.