Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Daisy honey...I didn't know about Kayle till Christine told me. Didn't you give her up when she was born?" Lizzy asks.
  2. "God I'm being so selfish here. She's your daughter by blood, you should be the one having a mental breakdown not me." Lizzy says.
  3. "Tell me just tell me. Tell me what you think you did to drive me away and how hurt you really feel." Lizzy says.
  4. "I really hope that I won't lose her...I can't lose my baby Luke." Lizzy says leaning heavily against him.
  5. "Daisy come on...Honestly, did I hurt you that bad?" Lizzy asks. "I want the honest truth even if it will hurt I want you to say it, scream at me if you have to just tell me." Lizzy pleads.
  6. "What if...what if we're wrong and he does love her and he wants this kid and her to boot?" Lizzy asks.
  7. "I know... and I'm not going anywhere. I'm really starting to believe you but... I'm not gonna admit that to him." Lizzy says.
  8. "Of course not Daisy. You're gonna have to push a lot harder to get rid of me. This morning..." Lizzy laughs remembering it, "This morning Jeb treated me to a full breakfast in bed. Pancakes, peaches, orange juice, and sausage. All in bed all just the way I liked it. I feel like he's really trying to get me to believe that he loves me."
  9. "You're missing the point and don't you dare try to bring up the fact that you're seven years my senior. The fact is that you love me and Clay loves Sam. Josh doesn't love her...You don't get it do you. This is a mother's worst nightmare. My baby is pregnant and...I can almost guarantee you he won't want the kid. If Josh is anything like his father he's not gonna want the kid." Lizzy says.
  10. "Yeah but they're in love. Josh Hogg...god I bet he only did it because it meant bragging rights. And wait...isn't he Angel's age?" Lizzy asks.
  11. "That's good. It took us twenty minutes last night to convince Heather to go to bed. She didn't want to let go of Jeb." Lizzy says.
  12. "Good. Oh and Rosco the first step is...don't let them know how you feel honestly. Just...try to be normal." Lizzy says. She smiles and then reenters Daisy's room. "So how are the babies doing this morning?"
  13. "If you don't...well someone's not gonna win reelection." Lizzy says.
  14. "That's great Clay." Rosco says. In Lizzy's room she glares at the nurse who slowly backs out of the room. "Luke...I don't know what we're gonna do. Three babies in one house...How can we do this?" Lizzy asks.
  15. "He forced her out of town. Pretty much didn't want to take responsibility for it. Don't do it to your daughter Rosco you will regret it." Lizzy says.
  16. Lizzy puts Matt in his cot then sits on the edge of the bed. Luke sits down beside her and wraps an arm around her. "We've...We've failed her." Lizzy sobs.
  17. "Clay please leave." Lizzy says. (Hey guys those last two posts didn't make any sense. I think they're in the wrong story.)
  18. Lizzy grabs Rosco and slams him against the wall. "I have always respected you Coltrane even if I didn't show it but you're making a huge mistake by not accepting this. She is your only child. Don't make the same mistake again." Lizzy says.
  19. Lizzy takes a deep breath and looks down at her son. "I know you're angry." Luke says. "Angry doesn't cover it." Lizzy answers. "Clay can you see if you can talk Julie into going home?"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.