Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I don't know but it reminded me of all the times when I was younger when I did something stupid. What exactly did you want to talk about?" Lizzy asks.
-
Sweating For The County
"Absolutely. Don't worry everything will be fine. And don't forget I'm gonna be back in about a week to pick up my nephew when my brother leaves." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Lizzy whimpered as Clay slowly moved away to take care of the twins. "I don't like the way you just said that." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"I promise Daisy. I'll be back as soon as I can. I just have to get back to work." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"See I told you she wouldn't be too mad." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"Daisy relax. Please take a couple deep breaths and relax. This would have happened even if the demon hadn't started making trouble again. I have to go not because of Artemis but because of my boss Captain Coop. I only got this morning off. You knew I was going to have to go back. It's just for a few months I'll be back for your wedding and then for the birth of your kid. Relax I have to go back to work." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"Daisy I hate to do this but I have to get back to Atlanta. I only had this morning off and well...I got to get going." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I'm sure we all will." Salena answers. Lizzy looks from Clay to Daisy and then back. "Clay...she may be upset but she loves you, go on and tell her." Lizzy prods.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Hey Daisy, Clay wants to talk to you." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Oh alright. Come on." Lizzy hugs him once then follows him into Daisy's room.
-
Sweating For The County
"Daisy I know you're scared and worried but I made a deal with him. I have seven and 1/2 months of freedom until I have to step back. He promised that he wouldn't do anything while I was pregnant. We'll come up with something in that time I know we will." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Hey don't worry Clay we'll get you through this just keep reminding yourself you're perfect the way you are. My daddy once said, a parents love is eternal, from the day you're laid in their arms till the day they die they always love you. Even if they can't always show it they do love you and they want what's best for you." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I'd rather ask you instead of the Sheriff Clay. Cassidy is there anything you ain't telling me?" Lizzy asks.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Clay Duke...Boy what am I gonna do with you. Is there anything you two want to come clean about because if you don't tell me know I'm gonna lengthen your punishments when I do find out." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Your father has put it up on blocks behind his barn and this is more about your speeding tickets than your lying to your father about where you went that night. Cassidy you know that things in life have consequences so I suggest you start facing up to them and stop complaining about it." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"You'll get them back in four months." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Your father is pissed. Your mother is disappointed. They both know you're better than this and I've talked to them both. For the next four months you will be working for me to pay me back for the tickets I just paid off. You're good with horses aren't you? You'll be exercising Danger and Toby every day after school and every Saturday as well." Lizzy says taking both Clay and Cassidy upstairs.