Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "I know its hard. Your dad promised he was leaving by tomorrow and that he would only apologize to you. As for all your doing...maybe you should think about transferring down to Hazzard. At least there you'll have your family to help you out." Lizzy says.
  2. "Me too." Lizzy answers. Soon the young child was asleep and Lizzy sat down on the sofa. "So how are you really?"
  3. So Lizzy's friend takes a look at the baby and then grins. "Just a common case of diaper rash Ms. Kayle. Put a little of this on her every couple of hours and make sure you powder her bottom every time you change her diaper and she'll be fine." The doctor says.
  4. "Hey easy it's not easy to have a kid at 16 it will get easier over time. Trust me no one is going to take her from you. Just relax I can get a friend of mine to come and check her out if you'd like." Lizzy says.
  5. "It's alright Kayle. He said he's leaving by tomorrow and he knows what's gonna happen if he doesn't." Lizzy says. "I think she may have an ear infection."
  6. "hey there baby what's wrong?" Lizzy asks checking the baby over. Finding nothing she begins to slowly rock and sing to the little girl.
  7. "Hey didn't I tell you not to open the door for anyone but Chad or if they had a pass code?" Lizzy asks then she smiles. "Don't worry about the first week or so is tough on anyone."
  8. "Good and if you ever come sniffing around Hazzard or around Kayle without a damn good reason you'll find out what my Marine ex-boyfriend taught me about self defense." Lizzy says. Spinning on her heal Lizzy leaves the hotel and drives to Kayle's place and knocks on the door.
  9. "The point of my visit is to tell you your an oversized idiot and if you don't stop what you're trying to do you're gonna drive away everyone you care about to include Kayle and Alex. Kayle is a legally emancipated adult in the eyes of every court in the U.S. and nothing you can try to do will change that. Just so you know your best bet is to apologize to Kayle, stay away from Daisy and get back to Texas where you belong." Lizzy says.
  10. "Doesn't mean nothing you still took advantage of her. You should have known better." Lizzy spits.
  11. "Watch dog? I've been called worse. What the hell were you thinking? Her boyfriend had just left, she had been drinking, and you took advantage of her. You're supposed to know right from wrong and yet you took advantage of an innocent girl because you couldn't control yourself." Lizzy spits.
  12. "Yeah I've been there. I just hope they've updated the bed's since the last time I was there seven years ago." Lizzy say. With a smirk and a wink Lizzy leaves the room and sets off to find Walker.
  13. "Trust me, martial arts driven by self-defense rather than anger doesn't tend to work as well. Besides I doubt he know what Jeb taught me. Don't worry we'll be fine I'm gonna make that boy see reason. Not to mention he's like 20 years older than me and moves slower." Lizzy says.
  14. "Oh don't worry. Remember I've got a black belt in three types of martial arts and I can play the FBI card." Lizzy smiles. "Don't worry I'll be fine."
  15. "Daisy it's not your fault. Walker took advantage of you and I'm gonna go make him see some sense." Lizzy says angrily.
  16. "Oh Daisy..." Lizzy says covering her mouth with her hand. "I had no idea."
  17. "I'm sorry doll. I didn't mean it that way." Walker answers. Then they sit and talk for hours.
  18. "Well that's not right. I guess it's his loss then. Leaving a pretty girl like you on your own." Walker says.
  19. "Walker and this is my partner Trivette. What brings a pretty girl like yourself down here?" Walker asks.
  20. They walk up to the counter and take a seat next to her ordering something to drink.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.